Office Furniture- Atlantic Business Interiors-Halifax Regional Municipality, St. John. Moncton, Charlottetown, St John's ( Atlantic Business Interiors #3) Photos Album
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
AtlanticAt•lan•tic (at lan′tik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the Atlantic Ocean.
- of, pertaining to, or situated on the eastern seaboard of the U.S.: the Atlantic states.
- of or pertaining to the countries bordering the Atlantic Ocean, esp. those of North America and Europe.
- of or pertaining to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization or its members: the Atlantic Alliance.
- See Atlantic Ocean.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Businessbusi•ness (biz′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- an occupation, profession, or trade: His business is poultry farming.
- the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit.
- a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service;
profit-seeking enterprise or concern.
- volume of trade;
patronage: Most of the store's business comes from local families.
- a building or site where commercial work is carried on, as a factory, store, or office;
place of work: His business is on the corner of Broadway and Elm Street.
- that with which a person is principally and seriously concerned: Words are a writer's business.
- something with which a person is rightfully concerned: What they are doing is none of my business.
project: We were exasperated by the whole business.
- an assignment or task;
chore: It's your business to wash the dishes now.
- Also called piece of business, stage business. [Theat.]a movement or gesture, esp. a minor one, used by an actor to give expressiveness, drama, detail, etc., to a scene or to help portray a character.
- excrement: used as a euphemism.
- business is business, profit has precedence over personal considerations: He is reluctant to fire his friend, but business is business.
- do one's business, (usually of an animal or child) to defecate or urinate: housebreaking a puppy to do his business outdoors.
- get down to business, to apply oneself to serious matters;
concentrate on work: They finally got down to business and signed the contract.
- give someone the business, [Informal.]
- to make difficulties for someone;
treat harshly: Instead of a straight answer they give him the business with a needless run-around.
- to scold severely;
give a tongue-lashing to: The passengers will give the bus driver the business if he keeps driving so recklessly.
- have no business, to have no right: You have no business coming into this house.
- mean business, to propose to take action or be serious in intent;
be in earnest: By the fire in his eye we knew that he meant business.
- mind one's own business, to refrain from meddling in the affairs of others: When he inquired about the noise coming from the neighbor's apartment, he was told to mind his own business.
- of, noting, or pertaining to business, its organization, or its procedures.
- containing, suitable for, or welcoming business or commerce: New York is a good business town.
Regionalre•gion•al (rē′jə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to a region of considerable extent;
not merely local: a regional meeting of the Boy Scouts.
- of or pertaining to a particular region, district, area, or part, as of a country;
local: regional differences in pronunciation.
- of, pertaining to, or localized in a particular area or part of the body.
- having, exhibiting, or characterized by regionalism: He writes regional novels.
- Often, regionals. a regional competition or tournament: The basketball team won the regionals.
- a regional company, branch, stock exchange, etc.: Regionals are getting stiff competition from the national firms.
StST, [Real Estate.]
- septic tank.
var. of -est 1: first;
var. of -est 2: hadst;
- stone (weight).
Howdy folks, this photo is about Office Furniture- Atlantic Business Interiors-Halifax Regional Municipality, St. John. Moncton, Charlottetown, St John's ( Atlantic Business Interiors #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 806 x 605. This picture's file size is just 76 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Atlantic Business Interiors.
Observe simple it is to acquire a developer beach theme look in your bedroom without shelling plenty of money out. You desire to see inside your bedroom if you are uncertain what you desire inside your Atlantic Business Interiors try searching in decorating journals and guides to acquire a feeling of the extras. To keep the design reliable seaside you've to limit you to ultimately just choose the extras that suit your theme.
An appealing band of decorations might includes some shells away a nice beach-theme frame and a lamp larger. Employ pictures and Office Furniture- Atlantic Business Interiors-Halifax Regional Municipality, St. John. Moncton, Charlottetown, St John's ( Atlantic Business Interiors #3) style designs on your walls to set a theme throughout your bedroom. Many individuals don't understand how to properly hold a piece of artwork and a difference that is big is made by this for the visual appeal.
For decorating the beach, shades must cause you to take into account the seaside. Light and breezy of blues also some orange with lots. Should you favor basic hues consider skin tone and beige mud. Add sea shells beach ocean shapes and also other decorations that will help enhance the beach inside your bedroom. Number that is unusual should be grouped your components in by you. Always seem good if your team consists of large and short accessories blended together.