Dayday (dā),USA pronunciation n.
- the interval of light between two successive nights;
the time between sunrise and sunset: Since there was no artificial illumination, all activities hadto be carried on during the day.
- the light of day;
daylight: The owl sleeps by day and feeds by night.
- Also called mean solar day. a division of time equal to 24 hours and representing the average length of the period during which the earth makes one rotation on its axis.
- Also called solar day. a division of time equal to the time elapsed between two consecutive returns of the same terrestrial meridian to the sun.
- Also called civil day. a division of time equal to 24 hours but reckoned from one midnight to the next. Cf. lunar day, sidereal day.
- an analogous division of time for a planet other than the earth: the Martian day.
- the portion of a day allotted to work: an eight-hour day.
- a day on which something occurs: the day we met.
- (often cap.) a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance: New Year's Day.
- a time considered as propitious or opportune: His day will come.
- a day of contest or the contest itself: to win the day.
- Often, days. a particular time or period: the present day; in days of old.
- Usually, days. period of life or activity: His days are numbered.
- period of existence, power, or influence: in the day of the dinosaurs.
- light1 (def. 19a).
- call it a day, to stop one's activity for the day or for the present;
quit temporarily: After rewriting the paper, she decided to call it a day.
- day in, day out, every day without fail;
regularly: They endured the noise and dirt of the city day in, day out.Also, day in and day out.
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Hello , this image is about 3 Day Blinds (delightful Denver Blinds #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 979 x 674. It's file size is just 85 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at here: Denver Blinds.
In case you curently have youngsters who're grown outdated, using this style applies. You should avoid these shades, in case your kids are youngsters. Why? Yes of course, to avoid the perception of dirty that triggered in having fun with your favorite furniture because not him toddlers.
Especially if you've animals for example cats or puppies, must avoid the utilization of furniture is not black. You'll be irritated with extra care. The color that is bright is normally rapidly apparent dust or if stains. So you will soon be impressed run-down and quickly outdated, therefore forget about stylish furniture.
A lot more colors as possible use never to present particular results on the use of your home furniture layout. You can pick brown leaves, should you select 3 Day Blinds (delightful Denver Blinds #1) that caused the mystical, for natural color. By presenting the color black for a stylish and stylish effect could be symbolized.