Dishdish (dish),USA pronunciation n.
- an open, relatively shallow container of pottery, glass, metal, wood, etc., used for various purposes, esp. for holding or serving food.
- any container used at table: dirty dishes.
- the food served or contained in a dish: The meal consisted of several dishes.
- a particular article, type, or preparation of food: Rice is an inexpensive dish.
- the quantity held by a dish;
dishful: a dish of applesauce.
- anything like a dish in form or use.
- concavity or the degree of concavity, as of a wheel.
- Also called dish′ anten′na. a concave, dish-shaped reflector serving to focus electromagnetic energy as part of a transmitter or receiver of radio, television, or microwave signals.
- [Slang](sometimes offensive). an attractive girl or woman: The receptionist is quite a dish.
- an item of gossip.
- to put into or serve in a dish, as food: to dish food onto plates.
- to fashion like a dish;
- to gossip about: They talked all night, dishing their former friends.
- to defeat;
- to talk together informally, esp., to gossip.
- dish it out, [Informal.]to dispense abusive language, punishment, or praise, enthusiastic approval, etc.: When it comes to flattery, he can really dish it out.
- dish out, [Informal.]
- to serve (food) from a serving dish, pot, etc.
- to deal out;
distribute: She dished out our pay in silver dollars.
Drainerdrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Hello folks, this post is about Prepworks Collapsible Over-the-Sink Dish Drainer . ( Dish Drainer Sink #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 940 x 940. It's file size is only 150 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Dish Drainer Sink.
You're not. Every home manager in need for their properties of furniture. That's the reason you'll find lots of choices in stores. It is not unimportant for one to make sure all of the items you decide on based on your budget as well as your home. Traditional furniture could charge extremely expensive.
Search for Prepworks Collapsible Over-the-Sink Dish Drainer . ( Dish Drainer Sink #7) that's not resilient nontraditional in the event you place them outdoors. Examine accessories and the poor welds. If you find a weld that appears actually potentially weakened, neglect them-and discover furniture that is tough. Each outdoor furniture you decide on ought to not be unable to resist nature's weather to become exposed for quite some time.
Consequently, you ought not overlook of using the furniture, the possibility. Commercials in local papers in addition to garden income and music shops usually might have some good furnishings. You could have the furniture if necessary, reupholstered. By pursuing these suggestions, it is possible to conserve a great deal of money.