Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Restaurantres•tau•rant (res′tər ənt, -tə ränt′, -tränt),USA pronunciation n.
- an establishment where meals are served to customers.
Ribsrib1 (rib),USA pronunciation n., v., ribbed, rib•bing.
- one of a series of curved bones that are articulated with the vertebrae and occur in pairs, 12 in humans, on each side of the vertebrate body, certain pairs being connected with the sternum and forming the thoracic wall. See diag. under skeleton.
- a cut of meat, as beef, containing a rib. See diag. under beef.
- ribs, spareribs (def. 2).
- any of several archlike members of a vault supporting it at the groins, defining its distinct surfaces, or dividing these surfaces into panels: including ogives and tiercerons.
- any of several molded members or moldings, including ridge ribs and liernes, on the surface of a vault accenting the ridges or dividing the surface into panels.
- something resembling a rib in form, position, or use, as a supporting or strengthening part.
- a structural member that supports the shape of something: an umbrella rib.
- any of the curved framing members in a ship's hull that rise upward and outward from the keel;
- a stiffening beam cast as part of a concrete slab.
- a primary vein of a leaf.
- a vertical ridge in cloth, esp. in knitted fabrics.
- a ridge, as in poplin or rep, caused by heavy yarn.
- a wife (in humorous allusion to the creation of Eve. Gen. 2:21–22).
- a scraper for smoothing clay being thrown on a potter's wheel.
- a metal ridge running along the top of the barrel of a firearm to simplify aligning the sights.
- a longitudinal strip of metal joining the barrels of a double-barreled gun.
- to furnish or strengthen with ribs.
- to enclose as with ribs.
- to mark with riblike ridges or markings.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Log Cabin Restaurant Baraboo #4 BBQ Ribs. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1456 x 1092. This attachment's file size is just 227 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Log Cabin Restaurant Baraboo.
Can be your Log Cabin Restaurant Baraboo? I know first. Toiletries in the back of the drain. The medication case was messy with products unpredictable containers, and ointments. The wardrobe underneath the sink was filled in spills with moves of toilet-paper and everything wasn't appropriate elsewhere.
Begin by considering little, if perhaps that sounds like more function than you need to handle. How can you improve the area you curently have? One of the ideas is always to change the room under your Log Cabin Restaurant Baraboo #4 BBQ Ribs. Everyone includes a closet there, but most people simply place issues in there before the wreck is not organized. Alternatively, are you currently considering benefiting from little storage boxes and labeling them?
Among the best Log Cabin Restaurant Baraboo I've observed recently entails, not remodeling, but merely rethinking your toilet layout. It is possible to enter concealed racks that display and may keep from your make-up to some pretty knickknacks if you have a room. And if you wish to make your toiletries hidden, you can constantly put cabinets and hidden cabinets.