Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Sofasso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Givegive (giv),USA pronunciation v., gave, giv•en, giv•ing, n.
- to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation;
bestow: to give a birthday present to someone.
- to hand to someone: Give me that plate, please.
- to place in someone's care: If you give me your coat, I'll put it in the closet.
- to grant (permission, opportunity, etc.) to someone: Give me a chance.
- to impart or communicate: to give advice; to give a cold to someone.
- to set forth or show;
offer: He gave no reason for his lateness.
- to pay or transfer possession to another in exchange for something: They gave five dollars for the picture. He gave me the car for $800.
- to furnish, provide, or proffer: to give evidence; Let me give you my umbrella before you go out in this rain.
- to provide as an entertainment or social function: to give a New Year's Eve party.
- to deal or administer: to give a blow to someone; to give medicine to a patient.
- to put forth, emit, or utter;
issue: to give a cry; to give a command.
- to assign or admit as a basis of calculation or reasoning (usually used passively): These facts being given, the argument makes sense.
- to produce, yield, or afford: to give good results; 9 × 8 gives 72; The hen gave six eggs a week.
- to make, do, or perform: to give a start; to give a lurch.
- to perform or present publicly: to give a play; to give a concert.
- to cause;
be responsible for (usually fol. by an infinitive): They gave me to understand that you would be there.
- to care about something to the value or extent of (something fanciful): I don't give a hoot about his opinion.
- to relinquish or sacrifice: to give one's life for a cause.
- to convey or transmit: Give Aunt Betty my love.
- to assign or allot: Give every man a full ration of biscuits. They gave him the name of "Joseph.''
- to bestow (the object of one's choice) upon, as if by providence: Give me the wide open spaces anytime.
- to be connected with, as by a telephone operator: Give me 235-7522.
- to present to an audience, as an entertainer, speaker, or act: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the governor of Texas.
- to attribute or ascribe: to give the devil his due; After long study the critic gave the unsigned work to a minor impressionist.
- to cause or occasion: She gives me a pain in the neck.
- to apply fully or freely: He gives his free time to golf.
- to award by verdict or after consideration: A decision was given for the defendant.
- to inflict as a punishment on another;
impose a sentence of: The judge gave him five years.
- to pledge, offer as a pledge, or execute and deliver: He gave her his promise. Can you give bond?
- to propose as the subject of a toast (fol. by an indirect object): Ladies and gentlemen, I give you our country.
- to bear to a man;
deliver (fol. by an indirect object): She gave him a beautiful baby boy.
- to sire upon a woman;
father (fol. by an indirect object): He gave her two children in the first five years of marriage.
- to concede or grant, as a point in an argument.
- to make a gift or gifts;
contribute: to give to the United Way.
- to yield somewhat, as to influence or force;
compromise: We can't negotiate until each side is willing to give on some points.
- to yield somewhat when subjected to weight, force, pressure, etc.: A horsehair mattress doesn't give much.
- to collapse;
fail: The antique chair gave when I sat on it.
- to be warm and open in relationships with other persons: a withdrawn person who doesn't know how to give.
- to divulge information: Okay now, give! What happened?
- to afford a view or passage;
face, open, or lead (usually fol. by on, onto, etc.): The window gives on the sea. This door gives onto the hallway.
- give and take:
- to compromise in order to cooperate: A willingness to give and take is important for success in marriage.
- to exchange ideas: an informal meeting in which there would be opportunities to give and take.
- give away:
- to give as a present;
- to present (the bride) to the bridegroom in a marriage ceremony.
- to expose or betray (a person).
- to reveal (a confidence or secret, hidden motives, true feelings, etc.): That remark gave away his real feelings.
- give back, to return (something), as to its owner;
restore: You haven't given back the books you borrowed from me.
- give battle. See battle 1 (def. 6).
- give birth to. See birth (def. 8).
- give ground, to yield before superior force, as of arms or of reasoning.
- give in:
- to acknowledge defeat;
- to hand in;
deliver: Please give in your timecards.
- give it to, [Informal.]to reprimand or punish: His father really gave it to him for coming home so late.
- give of, to devote or contribute generously of: to give of oneself; to give of one's abundance.
- give off, to put forth;
emit: The gardenia gives off a very strong fragrance.
- give or take, plus or minus a specified amount;
more or less: It will cost $20, give or take a dollar or two.
- give out:
- to send out;
- to make public;
- to distribute;
- to become exhausted.
- to become used up;
fail: The fuel gave out.
- to do or express something, esp. unrestrainedly or easily: to give out with a song.
- give over:
- to put into the care of;
transfer: She gave over all her property to her daughter.
- to put an end to;
stop: They will never give over their impossible dreams.
- to indulge in without restraint: She gave herself over to tears.
- to devote to a specified activity: The day was given over to relaxing in the sun.
- give rise to. See rise (def. 55).
- give up:
- to abandon hope;
- to desist from;
renounce: to give up smoking.
- to surrender;
- to devote (oneself ) entirely to: She gave herself up to her job and seldom saw her old friends.
- [South Midland U.S.]to consider;
deem: She's given up to be the kindest woman around here.
- give way. See way (def. 26).
giv′a•ble, give′a•ble, adj., n.
- the quality or state of being resilient;
DublinDub•lin (dub′lin),USA pronunciation n.
- Gaelic, Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea. 422,220.
- a county in E Republic of Ireland. 1,001,985;
356 sq. mi. (922 sq. km). Co. seat: Dublin.
- a city in central Georgia. 16,083.
Howdy there, this image is about FREE!! Two Black Sofas To Give Away. Dublin 16. (nice Free Sofas Give Away #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 648 x 486. This picture's file size is only 45 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Free Sofas Give Away.
Free Sofas Give Away Collection aren't for everyone, but when you've an appreciation of the wonderful wrinkles in artwork and structure, then you really like contemporary bedrooms. Now, you probably don't understand how to develop an ideal modern bedroom agreement and also you might believe that it is something which the designer superstars have the effect of, nevertheless you can also experience it having a little shopping, in your house carefully.
the furniture is crisp and clear in-design and rather, the bed room pieces are contemporary and it is often a trademark cut that can either endure by itself or work with others. As this will be the middle of your bedroom public present, you should start with the sleep, yourself.
Most of the time, you must consider today's room like producing your room like a gallery set. The modern bedroom and bedroom set lets you create a contemporary art museum within your room. Remember, following a function inside the kind of contemporary furniture, the bits are obviously willing to do their job, however the emotion of the public will come in the truth that they lack the opulent style ornaments.