Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Sofasso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Givegive (giv),USA pronunciation v., gave, giv•en, giv•ing, n.
- to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation;
bestow: to give a birthday present to someone.
- to hand to someone: Give me that plate, please.
- to place in someone's care: If you give me your coat, I'll put it in the closet.
- to grant (permission, opportunity, etc.) to someone: Give me a chance.
- to impart or communicate: to give advice; to give a cold to someone.
- to set forth or show;
offer: He gave no reason for his lateness.
- to pay or transfer possession to another in exchange for something: They gave five dollars for the picture. He gave me the car for $800.
- to furnish, provide, or proffer: to give evidence; Let me give you my umbrella before you go out in this rain.
- to provide as an entertainment or social function: to give a New Year's Eve party.
- to deal or administer: to give a blow to someone; to give medicine to a patient.
- to put forth, emit, or utter;
issue: to give a cry; to give a command.
- to assign or admit as a basis of calculation or reasoning (usually used passively): These facts being given, the argument makes sense.
- to produce, yield, or afford: to give good results; 9 × 8 gives 72; The hen gave six eggs a week.
- to make, do, or perform: to give a start; to give a lurch.
- to perform or present publicly: to give a play; to give a concert.
- to cause;
be responsible for (usually fol. by an infinitive): They gave me to understand that you would be there.
- to care about something to the value or extent of (something fanciful): I don't give a hoot about his opinion.
- to relinquish or sacrifice: to give one's life for a cause.
- to convey or transmit: Give Aunt Betty my love.
- to assign or allot: Give every man a full ration of biscuits. They gave him the name of "Joseph.''
- to bestow (the object of one's choice) upon, as if by providence: Give me the wide open spaces anytime.
- to be connected with, as by a telephone operator: Give me 235-7522.
- to present to an audience, as an entertainer, speaker, or act: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the governor of Texas.
- to attribute or ascribe: to give the devil his due; After long study the critic gave the unsigned work to a minor impressionist.
- to cause or occasion: She gives me a pain in the neck.
- to apply fully or freely: He gives his free time to golf.
- to award by verdict or after consideration: A decision was given for the defendant.
- to inflict as a punishment on another;
impose a sentence of: The judge gave him five years.
- to pledge, offer as a pledge, or execute and deliver: He gave her his promise. Can you give bond?
- to propose as the subject of a toast (fol. by an indirect object): Ladies and gentlemen, I give you our country.
- to bear to a man;
deliver (fol. by an indirect object): She gave him a beautiful baby boy.
- to sire upon a woman;
father (fol. by an indirect object): He gave her two children in the first five years of marriage.
- to concede or grant, as a point in an argument.
- to make a gift or gifts;
contribute: to give to the United Way.
- to yield somewhat, as to influence or force;
compromise: We can't negotiate until each side is willing to give on some points.
- to yield somewhat when subjected to weight, force, pressure, etc.: A horsehair mattress doesn't give much.
- to collapse;
fail: The antique chair gave when I sat on it.
- to be warm and open in relationships with other persons: a withdrawn person who doesn't know how to give.
- to divulge information: Okay now, give! What happened?
- to afford a view or passage;
face, open, or lead (usually fol. by on, onto, etc.): The window gives on the sea. This door gives onto the hallway.
- give and take:
- to compromise in order to cooperate: A willingness to give and take is important for success in marriage.
- to exchange ideas: an informal meeting in which there would be opportunities to give and take.
- give away:
- to give as a present;
- to present (the bride) to the bridegroom in a marriage ceremony.
- to expose or betray (a person).
- to reveal (a confidence or secret, hidden motives, true feelings, etc.): That remark gave away his real feelings.
- give back, to return (something), as to its owner;
restore: You haven't given back the books you borrowed from me.
- give battle. See battle 1 (def. 6).
- give birth to. See birth (def. 8).
- give ground, to yield before superior force, as of arms or of reasoning.
- give in:
- to acknowledge defeat;
- to hand in;
deliver: Please give in your timecards.
- give it to, [Informal.]to reprimand or punish: His father really gave it to him for coming home so late.
- give of, to devote or contribute generously of: to give of oneself; to give of one's abundance.
- give off, to put forth;
emit: The gardenia gives off a very strong fragrance.
- give or take, plus or minus a specified amount;
more or less: It will cost $20, give or take a dollar or two.
- give out:
- to send out;
- to make public;
- to distribute;
- to become exhausted.
- to become used up;
fail: The fuel gave out.
- to do or express something, esp. unrestrainedly or easily: to give out with a song.
- give over:
- to put into the care of;
transfer: She gave over all her property to her daughter.
- to put an end to;
stop: They will never give over their impossible dreams.
- to indulge in without restraint: She gave herself over to tears.
- to devote to a specified activity: The day was given over to relaxing in the sun.
- give rise to. See rise (def. 55).
- give up:
- to abandon hope;
- to desist from;
renounce: to give up smoking.
- to surrender;
- to devote (oneself ) entirely to: She gave herself up to her job and seldom saw her old friends.
- [South Midland U.S.]to consider;
deem: She's given up to be the kindest woman around here.
- give way. See way (def. 26).
giv′a•ble, give′a•ble, adj., n.
- the quality or state of being resilient;
Awaya•way (ə wā′),USA pronunciation adv.
- from this or that place;
off: to go away.
to another place;
in another direction: to turn your eyes away; to turn away customers
apart: away back; away from the subject.
- out of one's possession or use: to give money away.
- out of existence or notice;
into extinction: to fade away; to idle away the morning.
- incessantly or relentlessly;
repeatedly: He kept hammering away.
- without hesitation: Fire away.
- away with:
- take away: Away with him!
- go away! leave!: Away with you!
- do away with:
- to get rid of;
- to kill: Bluebeard did away with all his wives.
- where away? (of something sighted from a ship) in which direction? where?
gone: to be away from home.
- distant: six miles away.
- immediately off and on the way: The order was given and he was away.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, other than the one that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: winners in their last three away games.Cf. home (def. 16).
- [Baseball.]having been put out: with two away in the top of the seventh.
- (of a golf ball) lying farthest from the hole.
- (of a golfer) having hit such a ball and being required to play first.
Hi , this post is about Free Sofas Give Away Okaycreations Thesofa ( Free Sofas Give Away #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1008 x 727. This post's file size is only 101 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Free Sofas Give Away.
By adding designs intriguing init and attached by putting a tiny carpet you are able to finish the design. This carpeting is going to be attached along with all of the things in a good watch.
Thus, it's crucial that you be able to organize any office area enjoyable and comfy. Because to really have a relaxed Free Sofas Give Away Okaycreations Thesofa ( Free Sofas Give Away #7), we are going to experience for most people experience bored and tired, appreciate doing their everyday work-day.
That Work Place Decorating Tips to Defeat Indifference in Function could perhaps be input and tips for your dream home's interior planning. The office is a position where we spend some time doing our daily work. Additionally, there are currently saying the workplace is actually a second home than residences.