Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Flooringfloor•ing (flôr′ing, flōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a floor.
- floors collectively.
- materials for making floors.
Companycom•pa•ny (kum′pə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, v., -nied, -ny•ing.
- a number of individuals assembled or associated together;
group of people.
- a guest or guests: We're having company for dinner.
- an assemblage of persons for social purposes.
association: I always enjoy her company.
- one's usual companions: I don't like the company he keeps.
- society collectively.
- a number of persons united or incorporated for joint action, esp. for business: a publishing company; a dance company.
- (cap.) the members of a firm not specifically named in the firm's title: George Higgins and Company.
- the smallest body of troops, consisting of a headquarters and two or three platoons.
- any relatively small group of soldiers.
- [Army.]a basic unit with both tactical and administrative functions.
- a unit of firefighters, including their special apparatus: a hook-and-ladder company.
- Also called ship's company. a ship's crew, including the officers.
- a medieval trade guild.
- the Company, [Informal.]a nation's major intelligence-gathering and espionage organization, as the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency.
- keep company:
- to associate with;
be a friend of.
- [Informal.]to go together, as in courtship: My sister has been keeping company with a young lawyer.
- part company:
- to cease association or friendship with: We parted company 20 years ago after the argument.
- to take a different or opposite view;
differ: He parted company with his father on politics.
- to separate: We parted company at the airport.
- [Archaic.]to associate.
- [Archaic.]to accompany.
Hi , this blog post is about Leather Flooring Supplier Company (charming Leather Floor Nice Look #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1215 x 539. This photo's file size is just 78 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Leather Floor.
Leather Flooring Supplier Company (charming Leather Floor Nice Look #1) is among the hottest substances and so are often used for your flooring and the Stone is also a volcanic rock created by temperature and stress and so are obtainable in different hues like dark hues, light gray and white as well as other colors, Now due to the toughness and durability, rock granite ceramic type commonly used for kitchen surfaces, walls and flooring materials and also developing a family area.
Ofcourse you understand lots of these kinds of granite and it has become a new development on the planet of house not to mention you're perplexed in picking a design, in creating a home, you need to think about the appropriate colour for the surfaces of one's home. Colour grey house usually picked whilst the bottom shade is predominant, even though it isn't rare to likewise have a natural color for example white shade to paint the walls of the house.