Victorian Eastlake Ash & Oak Antique 1900 Square Dining Table, . ( Eastlake Table Photo Gallery #8) Pictures Gallery
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
EastlakeEast•lake (ēst′lāk′),USA pronunciation n.
- Sir Charles Locke, 1836–1906, English architect, designer, and author.
- a city in NE Ohio. 22,104.
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Squaresquare (skwâr),USA pronunciation n., v., squared, squar•ing, adj., squar•er, squar•est, adv.
- a rectangle having all four sides of equal length.
- anything having this form or a form approximating it, as a city block, rectangular piece of candy, etc.
- an open area or plaza in a city or town, formed by the meeting or intersecting of two or more streets and often planted with grass, trees, etc., in the center.
- a rectangularly shaped area on a game board, as in chess or checkers.
- a try square,Tsquare, or the like.
- the second power of a quantity, expressed as a2 = a × a, where a is the quantity.
- a quantity that is the second power of another: Four is the square of two.
- a person who is ignorant of or uninterested in current fads, ideas, manners, tastes, etc.;
an old-fashioned, conventional, or conservative person.
- (formerly) a body of troops drawn up in quadrilateral form.
- a unit of measure for roofing materials, equal to 100 square feet (9.3 sq. m).
- a flower bud of the cotton plant.
- the area at the bottom of a hatchway.
- Usually, squares. a square meal: to get three squares a day.
- a situation in which two heavenly bodies or groups of heavenly bodies have celestial longitudes differing by 90 degrees, an aspect indicative of internal tension with an equally strong and conflicting need for adjustment.
- [Obs.]a pattern, standard, or example.
- on the square:
- at right angles.
just: Their dealings with us have always been on the square.
- out of square:
- not at right angles.
- not in agreement;
irregular: The inspector's conclusions are out of square with his earlier report.
- to reduce to square, rectangular, or cubical form (often fol. by off): He squared off the log to make a timber for his house.
- to mark out in one or more squares or rectangles.
- to test with measuring devices for deviation from a right angle, straight line, or plane surface.
- to multiply (a number or quantity) by itself;
raise to the second power.
- to describe or find a square that is equivalent in area to: to square a circle.
- to bring to the form of a right angle or right angles;
set at right angles to something else.
- to even the score of (a contest): to square a game.
- to set (the shoulders and back) in an erect posture so they form an angle similar to a right angle.
- to make straight, level, or even: Square the cloth on the table.
- to regulate, as by a standard;
- to adjust harmoniously or satisfactorily (often fol. by with): How could you square such actions with your conscience?
- to balance;
settle: to square a debt.
- to secure a desired action or attitude by means of bribery;
- to accord or agree (often fol. by with): Your theory does not square with the facts.
- to settle, even, or balance a matter, as by paying a bill, returning a favor, or tying a score.
- (of a cotton plant) to form buds.
- square around, [Baseball.](of a bunter) to shift the feet and body from a conventional batting stance to a position facing the pitcher, with the bat held across and in front of the body.
- square away:
- [Naut.]to arrange the yards so as to sail before the wind.
- to prepare;
get ready: Square away for dinner.
- to assume a position of defense or offense: The wrestlers squared away for the first fall.
- to organize or complete satisfactorily;
put in order: I want to square away the work before going on vacation.
- square off:
- to assume a posture of defense or offense, as in boxing: They squared off for a fight.
- to prepare to dispute with another;
show signs of opposition or resistance: The governor and the legislature are squaring off over the landfill issue.
- square the circle, to strive without chance of success;
attempt the impossible.
- square up, to pay or settle an account, bill, etc.: We squared up with the cashier and checked out of the hotel.
- formed by or as a right angle;
having some part or parts rectangular: a square corner.
- having four sides and four right angles in two dimensions or three pairs of parallel sides meeting at right angles in three dimensions;
having each dimension in the shape of a square or rectangle and all angles right angles: a square box.
- noting any unit of area measurement having the form of a square and designated by a unit of linear measurement forming a side of the square: one square foot.
- noting a system of area measurement in terms of such units.
- (of an area) equal to a square of a specified length on a side: five miles square.
- at right angles, or perpendicular.
- at right angles to the mast and the keel, as a yard.
- having a square or rectangular section: a square bar.
- having a solid, sturdy form, esp. when characterized by a rectilinear or angular outline.
- straight, level, or even, as a surface.
- leaving no balance of debt on either side;
having all accounts settled: I'm all square with my landlord.
- just, fair, or honest.
- straightforward, direct, or unequivocal.
- conventional or conservative in style or outlook;
- so as to be square;
in square or rectangular form.
- at right angles.
- fairly or honestly.
- directly or straightforwardly.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Howdy , this picture is about Victorian Eastlake Ash & Oak Antique 1900 Square Dining Table, . ( Eastlake Table Photo Gallery #8). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 2457 x 1638. This attachment's file size is only 338 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Eastlake Table.
When paired with all the ideal accent hues like shades-of magic, blue green that is light Victorian Eastlake Ash & Oak Antique 1900 Square Dining Table, . ( Eastlake Table Photo Gallery #8) might be neat shades for the bedroom. Glistening extras peaceful and will make your room more beautiful. It's the usage of yellow color was spot-on, not relaxing although too vibrant and is the very best colour for your bedroom.
Choosing a color scheme that you like and make you experience most cozy could be the point that is most critical that you need to consider. Don't forget to make sure that whichever shade blend you choose must correspond to every aspect inside your bedroom.
This color is really blends properly together with the color palate and components used in this room develop bedroom layout with color options above might help you determine your house over a color scheme that's most relaxed for you.The rooms are well-designed firstly choosing the right coloring.