Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
EastlakeEast•lake (ēst′lāk′),USA pronunciation n.
- Sir Charles Locke, 1836–1906, English architect, designer, and author.
- a city in NE Ohio. 22,104.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Hi peoples, this post is about Antique Mahogany Eastlake Table . ( Eastlake Table #7). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 801 x 825. It's file size is just 44 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Eastlake Table.
Antique Mahogany Eastlake Table . ( Eastlake Table #7) isn't merely functional incorporate your yard, but also raise convenience. Combining extensive backyard table and chairs that are comfortable may change a garden into a house dinners. Choose a backyard table smartly by following recommendations mentioned below. It is vital that you consider the backyard appear that you would like. Do you want to use like a dining room or you just want to create a destination for a relax?
Centered on your preferences, you can consider purchasing a backyard table based around the dimension and construction components. If you use a yard desk with its sophisticated attributes, then you certainly should spend more time about the preservation of the stand in the place of savoring your comforting time. You should buy a desk made of material, teak or firwood that doesn't need much maintenance.
Philippines could be the earthis biggest cane maker. Rattan spread and increase in some locations, such as for example Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi Tenggara. The raw material to keep home furniture such as chairs, rattan substance, tables, shelves and partitions can be utilized while in the utilization of area. Besides substance having a mix of bamboo cane can be an essential element in the inner of residential structure bamboo.
By storing them in a spot that's protected when not inuse you can prolong the life span of your backyard desk. You'll be able to place it within the cellar or garage when not used. Considering the bought Eastlake Table's quality. Take a look in the materials not depending on cheapness backyard desk that is pricey and utilized in the production of yard table. This guarantees furniture for the yard will last longer than-expected a vegetable that contains thorns segmented, and increases.
Check each association Eastlake Table carefully whether there's a broken or chipped. Together with wooden furniture, rattan furniture also offers a weakness against termites that want to be given anti- pest level. As well as furniture from rattan that is natural, there's also different option is the synthetic rattan furniture made of polyethylene, features a weight that is lighter, haven't any association ties and tolerant to termites.
The arrival of artificial rattan furniture goods together with an extensive variety of wicker furniture layout course supplies the freedom to choose the ideal furniture fills the inner room your house.