Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Midmid1 (mid),USA pronunciation adj.
- being at or near the middle point of: in mid autumn.
- being or occupying a middle place or position: in the mid nineties of the last century.
- (of a vowel) articulated with an opening above the tongue relatively intermediate between those for high and low: the vowels of beet, bet, and hot are respectively high, mid, and low. Cf. high (def. 23), low (def. 30).
- [Archaic.]the middle.
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Hello , this attachment is about Witching Chairs As Mid Century . (awesome Mid Century Chairs For Sale #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1068 x 843. It's file size is just 52 KB. If You want to download This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Mid Century Chairs For Sale.
Are you still in the feeling to cook whilst in the home were dirty? Should be tough, right? Cooking is an exercise that involves emotions. If you are feeling miserable consequently of the chaotic atmosphere of the kitchen, Witching Chairs As Mid Century . (awesome Mid Century Chairs For Sale #5) may be believed in case your dishes may also be disorderly. Maintaining the kitchen to retain it clear and tidy is not an easy matter.
Make Cabinets For Hardware. Make so that you are easyto categorize them a tray which will hold objects that are equivalent. Accumulation of comparable objects in one area help and may simplify the search if they require back.
Especially if your kitchen equipment has already been so much. And of course the meals elements are spread. Should you choose not set a superb Witching Chairs As Mid Century . (awesome Mid Century Chairs For Sale #5) method, you could be missing the feeling that is cooking. Even if compelled, you're able to taste the cuisine isn't as expected. You'll need a storage method in a kitchen that is effective. Cooking equipment, food elements and spices not just solidly and to become stored efficiently but also within reach. Just how to? Let us search together.