ItalianI•tal•ian (i tal′yən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Italy, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Italy, or a person of Italian descent.
- a Romance language, the language of Italy, official also in Switzerland. Abbr.: It, It., Ital.
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Cabinetscab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Hi guys, this picture is about Essenza - Italian Kitchen Cabinets ( High End European Kitchen Cabinets #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1536 x 864. It's file size is only 184 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this article: High End European Kitchen Cabinets.
High End European Kitchen Cabinets layout has changed into a preferred type of many people to their house. The design is stylish, contemporary and basic search has attracted many people to use with their occupancy. Ways to get a contemporary contemporary look wonderful? for modern design model comes with an exciting characteristic, the furniture is designed.
Today with contemporary contemporary interiordesign, room is made vivid and available with sun light in the bedroom. Select white flooring content so that light can be reflected round the place in the home. Also use glass rather than big windows wall product and skylights to bring in light that is sun around possible inhouse.
The design style fixtures supply sunshine and simple's perception within the remaining look of the space. This is purchased by the use of a straight-line that was smooth to-use white coloring so pleased clear and lighting. Another content employed is glass material which can be transparent to provide a more modern's impression.