Belly 8 Weeks After C-section ( 4 Weeks After C Section #2)
Bellybel•ly (bel′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -lies, v., -lied, -ly•ing.
- the front or under part of a vertebrate body from the breastbone to the pelvis, containing the abdominal viscera;
- the stomach with its adjuncts.
- appetite or capacity for food;
- the womb.
- the inside or interior of anything: the belly of a ship.
- a protuberant or bulging surface of anything: the belly of a flask.
- the fleshy part of a muscle.
- the front, inner, or under surface or part, as distinguished from the back.
- the front surface of a violin or similar instrument.
- a bulge on a vertical surface of fresh concrete.
- the underpart of the fuselage of an airplane.
- to fill out;
swell: Wind bellied the sails.
- to swell out: Sails bellying in the wind.
- to crawl on one's belly: soldiers bellying through a rice paddy.
- belly up to, [Informal.]
- to approach closely, esp. until one is in physical contact: to belly up to a bar.
- to curry favor from: Would you have gotten the promotion if you hadn't bellied up to the boss?
- go or turn belly up, [Informal.]to come to an end;
fail: After years of barely surviving on donations, the neighborhood social club finally went belly up.
Weeksweek (wēk),USA pronunciation n.
- a period of seven successive days, usually understood as beginning with Sunday and ending with Saturday.
- a period of seven successive days that begins with or includes an indicated day: the week of June 3; Christmas week.
- (often cap.) a period of seven successive days devoted to a particular celebration, honor, cause, etc.: National Book Week.
- the working days or working portion of the seven-day period;
workweek: A 35-hour week is now commonplace.
- seven days before or after a specified day: I shall come Tuesday week. He left yesterday week.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
C-sectionC-sec•tion (sē′sek′shən),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
- See Cesarean section.
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about Belly 8 Weeks After C-section ( 4 Weeks After C Section #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 950 x 440. This image's file size is only 55 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: 4 Weeks After C Section.
The home generally has a unique identity. Furthermore with all the pad can be found in the united kingdom. Don't desire to modify the design of the building is too much, 4 Weeks After C Section designs and standard pad compete.
The bungalow was built-in the 18th century and it is currently past renovation's stage. Instead of trying to mimic the kind of the pad, Alex E decided to assemble yet another home design that may reduce the structural change of the entire villa and preserve this house's smoothness.
Never asked an effect, lovely! So that you can take care of the character of the building, Kitchen's custom Alex Saint Structure adding a kitchen design apart from the major building. The end result? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, great britain may be the building in-question.