Roperope (rōp),USA pronunciation n., v., roped, rop•ing.
- a strong, thick line or cord, commonly one composed of twisted or braided strands of hemp, flax, or the like, or of wire or other material.
- a lasso.
- the cords used to enclose a prize ring or other space.
- the operations of a business or the details of any undertaking: The new employee didn't take long to learn the ropes.
- a hangman's noose, halter, or cord.
- the sentence or punishment of death by hanging.
- a quantity of material or a number of things twisted or strung together in the form of a cord: a rope of tobacco.
- a stringy, viscid, or glutinous formation in a liquid: ropes of slime.
- at the end of one's rope, at the end of one's endurance or means;
at the limit: With all her savings gone and bills piling up, she was at the end of her rope.
- give someone enough rope, to allow a person complete freedom to continue his or her misdeeds in hope that retribution will follow.
- on the ropes:
- [Boxing.]in a defenseless position, as leaning against the ropes to keep from falling.
- in a desperate or hopeless position;
close to defeat or failure: By repeatedly undercutting his prices, his competitors soon had him on the ropes.
- to tie, bind, or fasten with a rope.
- to enclose, partition, or mark off with a rope or ropes (often fol. by off).
- to catch with a lasso;
- to reinforce (a sail or awning) with a boltrope.
- to be drawn out into a filament of thread;
- rope in, to lure or entice, esp. by employing deception: The swindler had roped in a number of gullible persons.
Masonma•son (mā′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- a person whose trade is building with units of various natural or artificial mineral products, as stones, bricks, cinder blocks, or tiles, usually with the use of mortar or cement as a bonding agent.
- a person who dresses stones or bricks.
- (cap.) a Freemason.
- to construct of or strengthen with masonry.
Jarjar1 ( jär),USA pronunciation n.
- a broad-mouthed container, usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware: a cookie jar.
- the quantity such a container can or does hold.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Rope Mason Jar Lights ( Mason Jar Lamp Diy #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 475 x 608. It's file size is only 33 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Mason Jar Lamp Diy.
Everyone knows that colour is one for making an attractive room style, of the most important components. Coloring is an essential portion for remodeling, designing or generating designs, consequently choosing the hues that are right have to be considered.
The bedroom is a spot where we sleep, a haven where we sleep when we are drained, tired of the everyday regime, or perhaps when we are ill. The sack could be the location where we desired to be alone, read a well liked book or just stay quiet. Bedrooms have to be a place that can make us feel comfortable.
The color could drive impact on perception feeling and discussion as mentioned in the last post. In deciding on the best color for the family bedrooms thus, you need to spend special consideration.