Imperial Kitchen & Dim Sum (wonderful Imperial Kitchen #10)
Imperialim•pe•ri•al1 (im pēr′ē əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, like, or pertaining to an empire.
- of, like, or pertaining to an emperor or empress.
- characterizing the rule or authority of a sovereign state over its dependencies.
- of the nature or rank of an emperor or supreme ruler.
- of a commanding quality, manner, aspect, etc.
- befitting an emperor or empress;
very fine or grand;
- of special or superior size or quality, as various products and commodities.
- (of weights and measures) conforming to the standards legally established in Great Britain.
- a size of printing or drawing paper, 22 × 30 in. (56 × 76 cm) in England, 23 × 33 in. (58 × 84 cm) in America.
- imperial octavo, a size of book, about 8¼ × 11½ in. (21 × 29 cm), untrimmed, in America, and 7½ × 11 in. (19 × 28 cm), untrimmed, in England. Abbr.: imperial 8vo
- imperial quarto, [Chiefly Brit.]a size of book, about 11 × 15 in. (28 × 38 cm), untrimmed. Abbr.: imperial 4to
- the top of a carriage, esp. of a diligence.
- a case for luggage carried there.
- a member of an imperial party or of imperial troops.
- an emperor or empress.
- any of various articles of special size or quality.
- an oversized bottle used esp. for storing Bordeaux wine, equivalent to 8 regular bottles or 6 l (6.6 qt.).
Kitchenkitch•en (kich′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or place equipped for cooking.
- culinary department;
cuisine: This restaurant has a fine Italian kitchen.
- the staff or equipment of a kitchen.
- of, pertaining to, or designed for use in a kitchen: kitchen window; kitchen curtains.
- employed in or assigned to a kitchen: kitchen help.
- of or resembling a pidginized language, esp. one used for communication between employers and servants or other employees who do not speak the same language.
Dimdim (dim),USA pronunciation adj., dim•mer, dim•mest, v., dimmed, dim•ming.
- not bright;
obscure from lack of light or emitted light: a dim room; a dim flashlight.
- not seen clearly or in detail;
indistinct: a dim object in the distance.
- not clear to the mind;
vague: a dim idea.
- not brilliant;
dull in luster: a dim color.
- not clear or distinct to the senses;
faint: a dim sound.
- not seeing clearly: eyes dim with tears.
- tending to be unfavorable;
not likely to happen, succeed, be favorable, etc.: a dim chance of winning.
- not understanding clearly.
- rather stupid;
- take a dim view of, to regard with disapproval, skepticism, or dismay: Her mother takes a dim view of her choice of friends.
- to make dim or dimmer.
- to switch (the headlights of a vehicle) from the high to the low beam.
- to become or grow dim or dimmer.
- dim out, (in wartime) to reduce the night illumination of (a city, ship, etc.) to make it less visible from the air or sea, as a protection from enemy aircraft or ships.
Sumsum (sum),USA pronunciation n., v., summed, sum•ming.
- the aggregate of two or more numbers, magnitudes, quantities, or particulars as determined by or as if by the mathematical process of addition: The sum of 6 and 8 is 14.
- a particular aggregate or total, esp. with reference to money: The expenses came to an enormous sum.
- an indefinite amount or quantity, esp. of money: to lend small sums.
- a series of numbers or quantities to be added up.
- an arithmetical problem to be solved, or such a problem worked out and having the various steps shown.
- the full amount, or the whole.
- the substance or gist of a matter, comprehensively or broadly viewed or expressed: the sum of his opinions.
- concise or brief form: in sum.
- the limit of the sequence of partial sums of a given infinite series.
- union (def. 10a).
- a summary.
- to combine into an aggregate or total (often fol. by up).
- to ascertain the sum of, as by addition.
- to bring into or contain in a small compass (often fol. by up).
- to amount (usually fol. by to or into): Their expenses summed into the thousands.
- sum up:
- to reckon: We summed up our assets and liabilities.
- to bring into or contain in a brief and comprehensive statement;
summarize: to sum up the case for the prosecution.
- to form a quick estimate of: I summed him up in a minute.
Hello guys, this photo is about Imperial Kitchen & Dim Sum (wonderful Imperial Kitchen #10). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 951 x 1719. This image's file size is only 325 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Imperial Kitchen.
This type's advantages are genuine and pure. Color correction can be achieved through a process of varnish. Nonetheless, this type of wood flooring price present relatively superior since it consists of solid wood items. a longtime is taken by the installation trigger chemical scents from concluding.
This kind of content is not immune to moisture. This kind of timber is really a clone of the original wooden floors where the upper layer resembles timber motif created from a form of plastic. Since it consists of plastic-type whilst better damage resistance. But when you need a hot environment with natural motifs based on the first Imperial Kitchen Ground is unquestionably not the right choice.
The benefits of engineered wood floor is usually termed manufactured parquet is in the process are created so that the normal problems that frequently occur in strong wood for example devaluation and bending does not occur, the way the engineering method coating where the layers of wood installed with hemp direction opposite to each other sheets, the very best covering consists of venner (layers of lumber).