Beltbelt (belt),USA pronunciation n.
- a band of flexible material, as leather or cord, for encircling the waist.
- any encircling or transverse band, strip, or stripe.
- an elongated region having distinctive properties or characteristics: a belt of cotton plantations.
- [Mach.]an endless flexible band passing about two or more pulleys, used to transmit motion from one pulley to the other or others or to convey materials and objects.
- a cloth strip with loops or a series of metal links with grips, for holding cartridges fed into an automatic gun.
- a band of leather or webbing, worn around the waist and used as a support for weapons, ammunition, etc.
- a series of armor plates forming part of the hull of a warship.
- a broad, flexible strip of rubber, canvas, wood, etc., moved along the surface of a fresh concrete pavement to put a finish on it after it has been floated.
- a road, railroad, or the like, encircling an urban center to handle peripheral traffic.
- a hard blow or hit.
- a shot of liquor, esp. as swallowed in one gulp.
- a strip of material used in a type of motor-vehicle tire(belted tire), where it is placed between the carcass and the tread for reinforcement.
- below the belt, not in accord with the principles of fairness, decency, or good sportsmanship: criticism that hit below the belt.
- tighten one's belt:
- to undergo hardship patiently.
- to curtail one's expenditures;
be more frugal: They were urged to tighten their belts for the war effort.
- under one's belt, [Informal.]
- in one's stomach, as food or drink: With a few Scotches under his belt, he's everyone's friend.
- considered as a matter of successful past experience: I don't think our lawyer has enough similar cases under his belt.
- to gird or furnish with a belt.
- to surround or mark as if with a belt or band: Garbage cans were belted with orange paint.
- to fasten on (a sword, gun, etc.) by means of a belt.
- to beat with or as if with a belt, strap, etc.
- to hit very hard, far, etc.: You were lucky he didn't belt you in the mouth when you said that. He belted a triple to right field.
- to sing (a song) loudly and energetically (sometimes fol. by out): She can belt out a number with the best of them.
- to drink (a shot of liquor) quickly, esp. in one gulp (sometimes fol. by down): He belted a few and went back out into the cold.
Pulleypul•ley (pŏŏl′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -leys.
- a wheel, with a grooved rim for carrying a line, that turns in a frame or block and serves to change the direction of or to transmit force, as when one end of the line is pulled to raise a weight at the other end: one of the simple machines.
- a combination of such wheels in a block, or of such wheels or blocks in a tackle, to increase the force applied.
- a wheel driven by or driving a belt or the like, used to deliver force to a machine, another belt, etc., at a certain speed and torque.
Fixfix (fiks),USA pronunciation v., fixed or fixt, fix•ing, n.
- to repair;
- to put in order or in good condition;
adjust or arrrange: She fixed her hair in a bun.
- to make fast, firm, or stable.
- to place definitely and more or less permanently: to fix a circus poster to a wall.
- to settle definitely;
determine: to fix a price.
- to direct (the eyes, the attention, etc.) steadily: His eyes were fixed on the distant ship.
- to attract and hold (the eye, the attention, etc.).
- to make set or rigid.
- to put into permanent form.
- to put or place (responsibility, blame, etc.) on a person.
- to assign or refer to a definite place, time, etc.
- to provide or supply with (something needed or wanted): How are you fixed for money?
- to arrange or influence the outcome or action of, esp. privately or dishonestly: to fix a jury; to fix a game.
- to get (a meal);
prepare (food): What time shall I fix supper?
- to put in a condition or position to make no further trouble.
- to get even with;
get revenge upon: I'll fix him!
- to castrate or spay (an animal, esp. a pet).
- to make stable in consistency or condition;
reduce from fluidity or volatility to a more stable state.
- to convert atmospheric nitrogen into a useful compound, as a nitrate fertilizer.
- to render (an image) permanent by removing light-sensitive silver halides.
- [Microscopy.]to kill, make rigid, and preserve for microscopic study.
- to become fixed.
- to become set;
assume a rigid or solid form.
- to become stable or permanent.
- to settle down.
- to inject oneself with a narcotic.
- [Chiefly Southern U.S.]to prepare;
plan (usually fol. by an infinitive): I was just fixing to call you. We're fixing to go to Colorado this summer.
- fix on or upon, to decide on;
determine: We won't be able to fix on a location for the banquet until we know the number of guests.
- fix one's wagon, to exact retribution for an offense;
treat someone vengefully: I'll dock his pay and that will fix his wagon.
- fix up:
- to arrange for: to fix up a date.
- to provide with;
- to repair;
- to smooth over;
solve: They weren't able to fix up their differences.
- a position from which it is difficult to escape;
- a repair, adjustment, or solution, usually of an immediate nature: Can you think of a fix for the problem?
- a charted position of a vessel or aircraft, determined by two or more bearings taken on landmarks, heavenly bod-ies, etc.
- the determining of the position of a ship, plane, etc., by mathematical, electronic, or other means: The navigator took a fix on the sun and steered the ship due north.
- a clear determination: Can you get a fix on what he really means?
- an injection of heroin or other narcotic.
- the narcotic or amount of narcotic injected.
- a compulsively sought dose or infusion of something: to need one's daily fix of soap operas on TV.
- an underhand or illegal arrangement, esp. one secured through bribery or influence.
- a contest, situation, etc., whose outcome is prearranged dishonestly.
- in a fix, [Older Slang.]pregnant.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Groovegroove (gro̅o̅v),USA pronunciation n., v., grooved, groov•ing.
- a long, narrow cut or indentation in a surface, as the cut in a board to receive the tongue of another board(tongue-and-groove joint), a furrow, or a natural indentation on an organism.
- the track or channel of a phonograph record for the needle or stylus.
- a fixed routine: to get into a groove.
- [Print.]the furrow at the bottom of a piece of type. See diag. under type.
- an enjoyable time or experience.
- in the groove, [Slang.]
- in perfect functioning order.
- in the popular fashion;
up-to-date: If you want to be in the groove this summer, you'll need a bikini.
- to cut a groove in;
- to appreciate and enjoy.
- to please immensely.
- to take great pleasure;
enjoy oneself: He was grooving on the music.
- to get along or interact well.
- to fix in a groove.
Hi peoples, this image is about CI V Belt Pulley Fix Bore B Section Double Groove II ( B Section Pulley #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 510 x 510. This blog post's file size is just 22 KB. If You desired to save This attachment to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: B Section Pulley.
Australia may be the earthis largest stick developer. Rattan unfold and expand in certain areas, including Kalimantan Sumatra, Sulawesi and Nusa Tenggara. The natural material to keep home furniture including seats, rattan content, platforms, cabinets and partitions may be utilized in the usage of room. Besides material having a mix of bamboo stick can be an essential element in the inner of residential architecture bamboo.
the versatility to find the great furniture is provided by the arrival of manufactured rattan furniture goods in addition to a wide choice of wicker furniture layout program fills the interior area your property.
Check each link CI V Belt Pulley Fix Bore B Section Double Groove II ( B Section Pulley #5) carefully whether there is cracked or a broken. Along with wooden furniture furniture also has a weakness against termites that need to be presented anti- bug finish. As well as furniture from rattan that is natural, there's also different option may be the manufactured rattan furniture made of polyethylene, includes a lighter-weight, have no connection ties and resilient to termites.