Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Dailydai•ly (dā′lē),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -lies, adv.
- of, done, occurring, or issued each day or each weekday: daily attendance; a daily newspaper.
- computed or measured by the day: daily quota; a daily wage.
- a newspaper appearing each day or each weekday.
- dailies, [Motion Pictures.]a series of hastily printed shots from the previous day's shooting, selected by the director to be viewed for possible inclusion in the final version of the film;
- a nonresident servant who comes to work every day;
a permanently employed servant who sleeps out.
- a person employed to do cleaning or other household work by the day.
- every day;
day by day: She phoned the hospital daily.
Mealmeal1 (mēl),USA pronunciation n.
- the food served and eaten esp. at one of the customary, regular occasions for taking food during the day, as breakfast, lunch, or supper.
- one of these regular occasions or times for eating food.
Hi folks, this image is about The Daily Meal ( Harbor Lights Restaurant #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 529 x 705. It's file size is only 58 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at here: Harbor Lights Restaurant.
Lumber surfaces you'll find so many different hues outthere on the market I am confident an item is to fit also the wildest suggestions manufacturers. Although moving the limitations of traditional-style and being creative is obviously welcome within the home design sector is still essential to check out certain principles and tips in order to avoid several of the mistakes embarrassing Harbor Lights Restaurant fashion.
The space dimension, surface and coloring of the coloring of the furniture, high ceilings and the walls ought to be your first consideration when choosing colors to your floor. For the closing layout to be successful must be contrasting hues. The floor that is brand new must complement the present wood surfaces to keep flow and the ethics of your home.
Under you will discover some simple but highly effective suggestions when deciding on the Harbor Lights Restaurant on your interior to bear in mind.
Avoid dim ground in a tiny area with dim surfaces - it will produce the room more dense and depressing (see how surfaces made of dark wood). Dim hues bring the heat of another elements of decor out. For surfaces and light colored floors ceilings go in suites with low.