4 pictures of Superior Lifekind Mattress Reviews #2 Over Time, This Pillow Top Will Take An Impression Of The Body, Similar To A Featherbed Or Other Fiber-filled Product.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Reviewsre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Overo•ver (ō′vər),USA pronunciation prep.
- above in place or position: the roof over one's head.
- above and to the other side of: to leap over a wall.
- above in authority, rank, power, etc., so as to govern, control, or have jurisdiction regarding: There is no one over her in the department now.
- so as to rest on or cover;
on or upon: Throw a sheet over the bed.
- on or upon, so as to cause an apparent change in one's mood, attitude, etc.: I can't imagine what has come over her.
- on or on top of: to hit someone over the head.
- here and there on or in;
about: at various places over the country.
- through all parts of;
all through: to roam over the estate; to show someone over the house.
- to and fro on or in;
throughout: to travel all over Europe.
- from one side to the other of;
to the other side of;
across: to go over a bridge.
- on the other side of;
across: lands over the sea.
- reaching higher than, so as to submerge: The water is over his shoulders.
- in excess of;
more than: over a mile; not over five dollars.
- above in degree, quantity, etc.: a big improvement over last year's turnout.
- in preference to: chosen over another applicant.
- throughout the length of: The message was sent over a great distance.
- until after the end of: to adjourn over the holidays.
- throughout the duration of: over a long period of years.
- in reference to, concerning, or about: to quarrel over a matter.
- while engaged in or occupied with: to fall asleep over one's work.
by means of: He told me over the phone. I heard it over the radio.
- over and above, in addition to;
besides: a profit over and above what they had anticipated.
- over the hill. See hill (def. 8).
- beyond the top or upper surface or edge of something: a roof that hangs over.
- so as to cover the surface, or affect the whole surface: The furniture was covered over with dust.
- through a region, area, etc.: He was known the world over.
- at some distance, as in a direction indicated: They live over by the hill.
- from side to side;
to the other side: to sail over.
- across an intervening space: Toss the ball over, will you?
- across or beyond the edge or rim: The soup boiled over. The bathtub ran over.
- from beginning to end;
throughout: to read a paper over; Think it over.
- from one person, party, etc., to another: Hand the money over. He made the property over to his brother.
- on the other side, as of a sea, a river, or any space: over in Japan.
- so as to displace from an upright position: to knock over a glass of milk.
- so as to put in the reversed position: She turned the bottle over. The dog rolled over.
- once more;
again: Do the work over.
- in repetition or succession: twenty times over.
- in excess or addition: to pay the full sum and something over.
- in excess of or beyond a certain amount: Five goes into seven once, with two over.
- throughout or beyond a period of time: to stay over till Monday.
- to one's residence, office, or the like: Why don't you come over for lunch?
- so as to reach a place across an intervening space, body of water, etc.: Her ancestors came over on theMayflower
- all over:
- over the entire surface of;
everywhere: material printed all over with a floral design.
- finished: The war was all over and the soldiers came home.
- all over with, ended;
finished: It seemed miraculous that the feud was all over with.
- over again, in repetition;
once more: The director had the choir sing one passage over again.
- over against. See against (def. 12).
- over and over, several times;
repeatedly: They played the same record over and over.
- over there, [Informal.](in the U.S. during and after World War I) in or to Europe: Many of the boys who went over there never came back.
- over with, finished or done: Let's get this thing over with, so that we don't have to worry about it any more.
- higher in authority, station, etc.
- serving, or intended to serve, as an outer covering;
- remaining or additional, surplus;
- too great;
excessive (usually used in combination): Insufficient tact and overaggressiveness are two of his problems.
past: when the war was over.
- an amount in excess or addition;
- a shot that strikes or bursts beyond the target.
- the number of balls, usually six, delivered between successive changes of bowlers.
- the part of the game played between such changes.
- to go or get over;
- [Southern U.S.]to recover from.
- (used in radio communications to signify that the sender has temporarily finished transmitting and is awaiting a reply or acknowledgment.) Cf. out (def. 61).
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Toptop1 (top),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., topped, top•ping.
- the highest or loftiest point or part of anything;
- the uppermost or upper part, surface, etc., of anything.
- the higher end of anything on a slope.
- a part considered as higher: the top of the street.
- high gear of an automobile.
- the part of a plant that grows above ground, esp. of an edible root.
- one of the tender tips of the branches or shoots of plants.
- the part of anything that is first or foremost;
beginning: Let's go over it from the top again.
- the highest or leading place, position, rank, etc.: at the top of the class.
- the highest point, pitch, or degree: to talk at the top of one's voice.
- a person or thing that occupies the highest or leading position.
- the best or choicest part: the top of all creation.
- a covering or lid, as of a container or vehicle.
- the head.
- any of various outer garments for the upper body, as a blouse, shirt, or sweater: a sale on cotton tops and shorts.
- [Naut.]a platform surrounding the head of a lower mast on a ship, and serving as a foothold, a means of extending the upper rigging, etc.
- [Chem.]the part of a mixture under distillation that volatilizes first.
- the best card of a suit in a player's hand.
- (in duplicate bridge) the best score on a hand.
- a stroke that hits the ball above its center.
- the forward spin given to the ball by such a stroke.
- the first half of an inning.
- the first three batters in the batting order.
- a cluster of textile fibers, esp. tow, put on a distaff.
- a strand of the long wool fibers in sliver form, separated from noil by combing and wound into a large ball.
- a similar strand of rayon.
- [Jewelry.]crown (def. 27).
- blow one's top, [Informal.]
- to become enraged;
lose one's temper.
- to go mad;
become insane: He must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.
- off the top of one's head, [Informal.]See head (def. 56).
- on top, successful;
dominant: to stay on top.
- on top of:
- over or upon.
- in addition to;
over and above.
- close upon;
following upon: Gale winds came on top of the floods.
- in complete control: on top of the problem.
- on top of the world:
- elated: The success made her feel on top of the world.
- over the top:
- [Mil.]over the top of the parapet before a trench, as in issuing to charge against the enemy.
- surpassing a goal, quota, or limit.
- the tops, [Informal.]the most outstanding person or thing in ability, favor, etc.: As a friend, she's the tops.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the top;
upper: the top shelf.
- highest in degree;
greatest: to pay top prices.
- foremost, chief, or principal: to win top honors in a competition.
- to furnish with a top;
put a top on.
- to be at or constitute the top of.
- to reach the top of.
- to rise above: The sun had topped the horizon.
- to exceed in height, amount, number, etc.
- to surpass, excel, or outdo: That tops everything.
- [Theat.](in spoken dialogue) to reply in a voice of greater volume or higher pitch: King Henry must top the crowd noises in his St. Crispin's Day speech.
- to surmount with something specified: to top a sundae with whipped cream.
- to remove the top of;
prune: to top a tall tree.
- to get or leap over the top of (a fence, barrier, etc.).
- [Chem.]to distill off only the most volatile part of (a mixture).
- to strike (the ball) above its center, giving it a forward spin.
- to make (a stroke) by hitting the ball in this manner.
- to top-dress (land).
- [Obs.]to have coitus with (a woman).
- to rise aloft.
- top off:
- to climax or complete, esp. in an exceptional manner;
finish: They topped off the evening with a ferryboat ride at midnight.
- to fill (a partly full container) completely: to top off a gas tank.
- top oneself, [Chiefly Brit.]to kill oneself.
- top out:
- to finish the top of (a structure).
- to reach the highest level.
Taketake (tāk),USA pronunciation v., took, tak•en, tak•ing, n.
- to get into one's hold or possession by voluntary action: to take a cigarette out of a box; to take a pen and begin to write.
- to hold, grasp, or grip: to take a book in one's hand; to take a child by the hand.
- to get into one's hands, possession, control, etc., by force or artifice: to take a bone from a snarling dog.
- to seize or capture: to take an enemy town; to take a prisoner.
- to catch or get (fish, game, etc.), esp. by killing: to take a dozen trout on a good afternoon.
- to pick from a number;
select: Take whichever you wish.
- to receive and accept willingly (something given or offered): to take a compliment with a smile; to take a bribe.
- to receive or be the recipient of (something bestowed, administered, etc.): to take first prize.
- to accept and act upon or comply with: to take advice; to take a dare.
- to receive or accept (a person) into some relation: to take someone in marriage; to take new members once a year.
- to receive, react, or respond to in a specified manner: Although she kept calm, she took his death hard.
- to receive as a payment or charge: He refused to take any money for the use of his car.
- to gain for use by payment, lease, etc.: to take a box at the opera; to take a beach house for a month.
- to secure regularly or periodically by payment: to take a magazine.
- to get or obtain from a source;
derive: The book takes its title from Dante.
- to extract or quote: He took whole passages straight from Dickens.
- to obtain or exact as compensation for some wrong: to take revenge.
- to receive into the body or system, as by swallowing or inhaling: to take a pill; to take a breath of fresh air.
- to have for one's benefit or use: to take a meal; to take a nap; to take a bath.
- to use as a flavoring agent in a food or beverage: to take sugar in one's coffee.
- to be subjected to;
undergo: to take a heat treatment.
- to endure or submit to with equanimity or without an appreciable weakening of one's resistance: to take a joke; unable to take punishment.
- to enter into the enjoyment of (recreation, a holiday, etc.): to take a vacation.
- to carry off without permission: to take something that belongs to another.
- to remove: to take the pins out of one's hair.
- to remove by death: The flood took many families.
- to end (a life): She took her own life.
- to subtract or deduct: If you take 2 from 5, that leaves 3.
- to carry with one: Take your lunch with you. Are you taking an umbrella?
- to convey in a means of transportation: We took them for a ride in the country.
- (of a vehicle) to convey or transport: Will this bus take me across town?
- (of a road, path, etc.) to serve as a means of conducting to or through some place or region: Fifth Avenue took us through the center of town. These stairs will take you up to the attic.
- to bring about a change in the state or condition of: Her ambition and perseverance took her quickly to the top of her field.
- to conduct or escort: to take someone out for dinner.
- to set about or succeed in getting over, through, or around (some obstacle);
negotiate: The horse took the hedge easily. He took the corner at top speed.
- to come upon suddenly;
catch: to take someone by surprise.
- to get or contract;
catch: He took cold over the weekend. I took a chill.
- to attack or affect, as with a disease: suddenly taken with a fit of coughing.
- to be capable of attaining as a result of some action or treatment: Most leathers take a high polish.
- to absorb or become impregnated with;
be susceptible to: Waxed paper will not take ink. This cloth takes dye.
- to attract and hold: The red sweater took his eye. The urgent voice took her attention.
- to captivate or charm: The kitten took my fancy.
- to require: It takes courage to do that. The climb took all our strength.
- to employ for some specified or implied purpose: to take measures to curb drugs.
- to use as a means of transportation: to take a bus to the ferry.
- to get on or board (a means of transportation) at a given time or in a given place: She takes the train at Scarsdale.
- to proceed to occupy: to take a seat.
- to occupy;
fill (time, space, etc.): His hobby takes most of his spare time. The machine takes a lot of room.
- to use up;
consume: This car takes a great deal of oil. He took ten minutes to solve the problem.
- to avail oneself of: He took the opportunity to leave. She took the time to finish it properly.
- to do, perform, execute, etc.: to take a walk.
- to go into or enter: Take the next road to the left.
- to adopt and enter upon (a way, course, etc.): to take the path of least resistance.
- to act or perform: to take the part of the hero.
- to make (a reproduction, picture, or photograph): to take home movies of the children.
- to make a picture, esp. a photograph, of: The photographer took us sitting down.
- to write down: to take a letter in shorthand; to take notes at a lecture.
- to apply oneself to;
study: to take ballet; She took four courses in her freshman year.
- to deal with;
treat: to take things in their proper order.
- to proceed to handle in some manner: to take a matter under consideration.
- to assume or undertake (a function, duty, job, etc.): The mayor took office last month.
- to assume or adopt (a symbol, badge, or the like) as a token of office: to take the veil; to take the throne.
- to assume the obligation of;
be bound by: to take an oath.
- to assume or adopt as one's own: to take someone's part in an argument; He took the side of the speaker.
- to assume or appropriate as if by right: to take credit for someone else's work.
- to accept the burden of: She took the blame for his failure.
- to determine by inquiry, examination, measurement, scientific observation, etc.: to take someone's pulse; to take a census.
- to make or carry out for purposes of yielding such a determination: to take someone's measurements; to take a seismographic reading.
- to begin to have;
experience (a certain feeling or state of mind): to take pride in one's appearance.
- to form and hold in the mind: to take a gloomy view.
- to grasp or apprehend mentally;
comprehend: Do you take my meaning, sir?
- to understand in a specified way: You shouldn't take the remark as an insult.
- to grasp the meaning of (a person): if we take him correctly.
- to accept the statements of: to take him at his word.
- to assume as a fact: I take it that you will be there.
- to regard or consider: They were taken to be wealthy.
- to capture or win (a piece, trick, etc.) in a game.
- to cheat, swindle, or victimize: They really take people in that shop. The museum got taken on that painting.
- to win or obtain money from: He took me for $10 in the poker game.
- (of a man) to have sexual intercourse with.
- to be used with (a certain form, accent, case, mood, etc.): a verb that always takes an object.
- to acquire property, as on the happening of an event: They take a fortune under the will.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to allow (a pitch) to go by without swinging at it: He took a third strike.
- to catch or engage, as a mechanical device: She turned the key and heard a click as the catch took.
- to strike root or begin to grow, as a plant.
- to adhere, as ink, dye, or color.
- (of a person or thing) to win favor or acceptance: a new TV show that took with the public.
- to have the intended result or effect, as a medicine, inoculation, etc.: The vaccination took.
- to enter into possession, as of an estate.
- to detract (usually fol. by from).
- to apply or devote oneself: He took to his studies.
- to make one's way;
go: to take across the meadow.
- to fall or become: She took sick and had to go home.
- to admit of being photographed in a particular manner: a model who takes exceptionally well.
- to admit of being moved or separated: This crib takes apart for easy storage.
- take after:
- to resemble (another person, as a parent) physically, temperamentally, etc.: The baby took after his mother.
- Also, take off after, take out after. to follow;
chase: The detective took after the burglars.
- take back:
- to regain possession of: to take back one's lawn mower.
- to return, as for exchange: It was defective, so I took it back to the store.
- to allow to return;
resume a relationship with: She said she would never take him back again.
- to cause to remember: It takes one back to the old days.
- to retract: to take back a statement.
- take down:
- to move from a higher to a lower level or place.
- to pull apart or take apart;
- to write down;
- to diminish the pride or arrogance of;
humble: to take someone down a notch or two.
- take for:
- to assume to be: I took it for the truth.
- to assume falsely to be;
mistake for: to be taken for a foreigner.
- take for granted. See grant (def. 6).
- take in:
- to permit to enter;
- to alter (an article of clothing) so as to make smaller.
- to provide lodging for.
- to include;
- to grasp the meaning of;
- to deceive;
- to observe;
- to visit or attend: to take in a show.
- to furl (a sail).
- to receive as proceeds, as from business activity.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to subscribe to: to take in a magazine.
- take it:
- to accept or believe something;
aquiesce: I'll take it on your say-so.
- to be able to resist or endure hardship, abuse, etc.
- to understand: I take it that you're not interested.
- take it out in, to accept as payment for services or as an equivalent of monetary compensation: He takes it out in goods instead of cash.
- take it out of:
- to exhaust;
enervate: Every year the winter takes it out of me.
- to exact payment from;
penalize: They took it out of your pay.
- take it out on, to cause (someone else) to suffer for one's own misfortune or dissatisfaction: Just because you're angry with him you don't have to take it out on me!
- take off:
- to remove: Take off your coat.
- to lead away: The child was taken off by kidnappers.
- to depart;
leave: They took off yesterday for California.
- to leave the ground, as an airplane.
- to move onward or forward with a sudden or intense burst of speed: The police car took off after the drunken driver.
- to withdraw or remove from: She was taken off the night shift.
- to remove by death;
kill: Millions were taken off by the Black Plague.
- to make a likeness or copy of;
- to subtract, as a discount;
deduct: Shop early and we'll take off 20 percent.
- [Informal.]to imitate;
- [Informal.]to achieve sudden, marked growth, success, etc.: Sales took off just before Christmas. The actor's career took off after his role in that movie.
- take on:
- to hire;
- to undertake;
assume: to take on new responsibilities.
- to acquire: The situation begins to take on a new light.
- to accept as a challenge;
contend against: to take on a bully.
- to show great emotion;
become excited: There's no need to take on so.
- take out:
- to withdraw;
remove: to take out a handkerchief.
- to procure by application: to take out an insurance policy.
- to carry out for use or consumption elsewhere: to take a book out of the library; to get food to take out.
- to escort;
invite: He takes out my sister now and then.
- to set out;
start: They took out for the nearest beach.
- to kill;
- take over, to assume management or possession of or responsibility for: The first officer took over the ship when the captain suffered a heart attack.
- take to:
- to devote or apply oneself to;
become habituated to: to take to drink.
- to respond favorably to;
begin to like: They took to each other at once.
- to go to: to take to one's bed.
- to have recourse to;
resort to: She took to getting up at five to go jogging before work.
- take up:
- to occupy oneself with the study or practice of: She took up painting in her spare time.
- to lift or pick up: He took up the fallen leaves with a rake.
- to occupy;
cover: A grand piano would take up half of our living room.
- to consume;
absorb: Traveling to her job takes up a great deal of time.
- to begin to advocate or support;
sponsor: He has taken up another struggling artist.
- to continue;
resume: We took up where we had left off.
- to reply to in order to reprove: The author takes up his critics in the preface of his latest book.
- to assume: He took up the duties of the presidency.
- to absorb: Use a sponge to take up the spilled milk.
- to make shorter, as by hemming: to take up the sleeves an inch.
- to make tighter, as by winding in: to take up the slack in a reel of tape.
- to deal with in discussion: to take up the issue of mass transit.
- to adopt seriously: to take up the idea of seeking public office.
- to accept, as an offer or challenge.
- to buy as much as is offered: The sale was taken up in a matter of days.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to clear by paying off, as a loan.
- [Obs.]to arrest (esp. a runaway slave).
- take up a collection, to ask for or gather donations, usually of money, from a number of people.
- take upon oneself, to assume as a responsibility or obligation: She has taken it upon herself to support the family.
- take up with, to become friendly with;
keep company with: He took up with a bad crowd.
tak′a•ble, take′a•ble, adj.
- the act of taking.
- something that is taken.
- the quantity of fish, game, etc., taken at one time.
- an opinion or assessment: What's your take on the candidate?
- an approach;
treatment: a new take on an old idea.
- money taken in, esp. profits.
- a portion of copy assigned to a Linotype operator or compositor, usually part of a story or article.
- [Motion Pictures.]
- a scene, or a portion of a scene, photographed without any interruption or break.
- an instance of such continuous operation of the camera.
- a visual and mental response to something typically manifested in a stare expressing total absorption or wonderment: She did a slow take on being asked by reporters the same question for the third time.
- a recording of a musical performance.
- a successful inoculation.
- on the take:
- accepting bribes.
- in search of personal profit at the expense of others.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Hi guys, this photo is about Superior Lifekind Mattress Reviews #2 Over Time, This Pillow Top Will Take An Impression Of The Body, Similar To A Featherbed Or Other Fiber-filled Product.. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1684 x 1357. It's file size is only 162 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Lifekind Mattress Reviews.
You can finish the decoration with the addition of arrangements interesting inside and linked by inserting a tiny rug. This carpet will be attached together with every one of the goods in a good watch.
That A Workplace Decorating Tips to Overcome Boredom in Function could quite possibly be input and ideas for one's dream home's interior-design. The office is just an area where we spend time undertaking our everyday function. Additionally there are saying that the office is just a minute home than homes.
Therefore, it is crucial that you be able to arrange the office house enjoyable and cozy. Because to truly have a relaxed Superior Lifekind Mattress Reviews #2 Over Time, This Pillow Top Will Take An Impression Of The Body, Similar To A Featherbed Or Other Fiber-filled Product., we are going to experience for many people experience exhausted and bored appreciate performing their everyday workday.