Amazon.com: Fascinations FASJELLYE Electric Jellyfish Mood Light (New Round Design): Industrial & Scientific ( Fascinations Jellyfish Lamp #7)
9 pictures of Amazon.com: Fascinations FASJELLYE Electric Jellyfish Mood Light (New Round Design): Industrial & Scientific ( Fascinations Jellyfish Lamp #7)
Fascinationsfas•ci•na•tion (fas′ə nā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the power or action of fascinating.
- the state or an instance of being fascinated: They watched in fascination.
- a fascinating quality;
charm: the fascination of foreign travel.
- [Cards.]a form of solitaire.
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
Jellyfishjel•ly•fish ( jel′ē fish′),USA pronunciation n., pl. (esp. collectively) -fish, ([esp. referring to two or more kinds or species]) -fish•es.
- any of various marine coelenterates of a soft, gelatinous structure, esp. one with an umbrellalike body and long, trailing tentacles;
- [Informal.]a person without strong resolve or stamina;
an indecisive or weak person.
Moodmood1 (mo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- a state or quality of feeling at a particular time: What's the boss' mood today?
- a distinctive emotional quality or character: The mood of the music was almost funereal.
- a prevailing emotional tone or general attitude: the country's mood.
- a frame of mind disposed or receptive, as to some activity or thing: I'm not in the mood to see a movie.
- a state of sullenness, gloom, or bad temper.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Howdy there, this attachment is about Amazon.com: Fascinations FASJELLYE Electric Jellyfish Mood Light (New Round Design): Industrial & Scientific ( Fascinations Jellyfish Lamp #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1056 x 1056. It's file size is only 99 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Fascinations Jellyfish Lamp.
But grey is actually a neutral color that seems nonetheless simple to match with colors that are additional more distinction. So the chosen coloring Fascinations Jellyfish Lamp is suitable for those who desire to utilize simple shades like white, but less. To acquire the mixture right colour colour, in picking color combinations, you must consider these tips and criteria. First, pick a colour to paint the walls a bright shade combinations of dull.
The vivid hues are intended here is not so stunning vivid shade, since the feeling will be actually created by Amazon.com: Fascinations FASJELLYE Electric Jellyfish Mood Light (New Round Design): Industrial & Scientific ( Fascinations Jellyfish Lamp #7) with stunning colors' color mix unattractive. Select hues which might be brilliant but soft or delicate. As an example, light-blue, grass green, white, among others. Even though the combination with different shades that are happier or restricted, however, you must choose the ideal combination.