Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
National Health Service.
National Health Service.
Howdy , this picture is about Loose Stools Nhs #3 NHS IBS Diagnosis Criteria. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 540 x 408. It's file size is only 38 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Loose Stools Nhs.
Loose Stools Nhs #3 NHS IBS Diagnosis Criteria serves as a green location that can supply a gorgeous setting and trendy, though no essential part of a property lifestyle of the playground can be great when seen in the aspect of health, but other than that the park also offers a be a medium cosmetic particularly to enhance the look the house itself, and in conditions of the placement of the playground can be found at the backside of the house, next to the house or before the house, but it appears quite difficult for the minute to construct a park on the occupancy of our restricted land turned one of the main reasons why people are unwilling to create a backyard in the home them, when in-fact several techniques or remedies that individuals can do to acquire around it, for it was at this juncture we have organized some methods for farming with small property about the front garden of the house.
In restructuring the park's terrain is slim course, we should consider several things starting from the choice of crops, space from each other to ensure that though the park is small but still gorgeous and great in view, more Loose Stools Nhs can we observe such ideas below.
Make paving. Produce a paving inside your yard, it is designed to protect your crops since many people driving by on round the playground from trampled.
Arranged Plant Spacing. Arrange a spacing with accurate, harvest conditions are also close together will give the perception that thin in the playground, you can make it look tidy, utilising of planting with a straight or a stripe pattern, the method.
Collection of Crops. Picking crops for the garden having a modest or slender land that would be one critical to accomplishment in building a yard with limited property, select flowers having a small size so that more bushes we are able to plant so that more decorative and more fascinating for certain.
Recommendations Sunshine. Sunshine is just a crucial factor for plants, as the sunlight employed for photosynthesis, therefore the simply try your plants get sunshine.
That was a number of Loose Stools Nhs recommendations that one may connect with organize a garden using a tiny or thin territory, in order to encourage more of the following are examples of building a modest backyard close to your house.