Medicine, Birth, Caesarean On Dead Person, Woodcut, 15th Century, Historic, Historical, Cesarean, Cesarian, C-section, Be Born ( History Of C Section #3)
5 pictures of Medicine, Birth, Caesarean On Dead Person, Woodcut, 15th Century, Historic, Historical, Cesarean, Cesarian, C-section, Be Born ( History Of C Section #3)
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Deaddead (ded),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv.
- no longer living;
deprived of life: dead people; dead flowers; dead animals.
- not endowed with life;
inanimate: dead stones.
- resembling death;
deathlike: a dead sleep; a dead faint.
- bereft of sensation;
numb: He was half dead with fright. My leg feels dead.
- lacking sensitivity of feeling;
insensitive: dead to the needs of others.
- incapable of being emotionally moved;
unresponsive: dead to the nuances of the music.
- (of an emotion) no longer felt;
extinguished: a dead passion; dead affections.
- no longer current or prevalent, as in effect, significance, or practice;
obsolete: a dead law; a dead controversy.
- no longer functioning, operating, or productive: a dead motor; a dead battery.
- not moving or circulating;
stale: dead water; dead air.
- utterly tired;
exhausted: They felt dead from the six-hour trip.
- (of a language) no longer in use as a sole means of oral communication among a people: Latin is a dead language.
- without vitality, spirit, enthusiasm, or the like: a dead party.
- lacking the customary activity;
inactive: a dead business day.
absolute: dead silence; The plan was a dead loss.
- sudden or abrupt, as the complete stoppage of an action: The bus came to a dead stop.
- put out;
extinguished: a dead cigarette.
- without resilience or bounce: a dead tennis ball.
barren: dead land.
precise: the dead center of a circle.
unerring: a dead shot.
straight: a dead line.
- tasteless or flat, as a beverage: a dead soft drink.
- flat rather than glossy, bright, or brilliant: The house was painted dead white.
- without resonance;
anechoic: dead sound; a dead wall surface of a recording studio.
- not fruitful;
unproductive: dead capital.
- deprived of civil rights so that one is in the state of civil death, esp. deprived of the rights of property.
- out of play: a dead ball.
- (of a golf ball) lying so close to the hole as to make holing on the next stroke a virtual certainty.
- (of type or copy) having been used or rejected.
- free from any electric connection to a source of potential difference and from electric charge.
- not having a potential different from that of the earth.
- (of steel)
- fully killed.
- unresponsive to heat treatment.
- (of the mouth of a horse) no longer sensitive to the pressure of a bit.
- noting any rope in a tackle that does not pass over a pulley or is not rove through a block.
- dead in the water, completely inactive or inoperable;
no longer in action or under consideration: Our plans to expand the business have been dead in the water for the past two months.
- dead to rights, in the very act of committing a crime, offense, or mistake;
- the period of greatest darkness, coldness, etc.: the dead of night; the dead of winter.
- the dead, dead persons collectively: Prayers were recited for the dead.
completely: dead right; dead tired.
- with sudden and total stoppage of motion, action, or the like: He stopped dead.
straight: The island lay dead ahead.
Bebe (bē;[unstressed]bē, bi),USA pronunciation v. and auxiliary v., pres. sing. 1st pers. am, 2nd are or ([Archaic]) art, 3rd is, pres. pl. are* past sing. 1st pers. was, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wast or wert, 3rd was, past pl. were;
pres. subj. be;
past subj. sing. 1st pers. were, 2nd were or ([Archaic]) wert, 3rd were;
past subj. pl. were;
past part. been;
pres. part. be•ing.
- to exist or live: Shakespeare's "To be or not to be'' is the ultimate question.
- to take place;
occur: The wedding was last week.
- to occupy a place or position: The book is on the table.
- to continue or remain as before: Let things be.
- to belong;
befall: May good fortune be with you.
- (used as a copula to connect the subject with its predicate adjective, or predicate nominative, in order to describe, identify, or amplify the subject): Martha is tall. John is president. This is she.
- (used as a copula to introduce or form interrogative or imperative sentences): Is that right? Be quiet! Don't be facetious.
- (used with the present participle of another verb to form the progressive tense): I am waiting.
- (used with the present participle or infinitive of the principal verb to indicate future action): She is visiting there next week. He is to see me today.
- (used with the past participle of another verb to form the passive voice): The date was fixed. It must be done.
- (used in archaic or literary constructions with some intransitive verbs to form the perfect tense): He is come. Agamemnon to the wars is gone.
Howdy , this picture is about Medicine, Birth, Caesarean On Dead Person, Woodcut, 15th Century, Historic, Historical, Cesarean, Cesarian, C-section, Be Born ( History Of C Section #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1300 x 916. This picture's file size is only 341 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this post: History Of C Section.
In cases like this, there are several important things you consider in selecting an office chair for the corporation and need to know.
- Select A seat that's gentle once you sit back or an appropriate foam.
- Select A certain model office chairs, office chairs usually have both legs of the chair, hydraulic a guarantee of 2 years, along with the hands of the chair through the contracted.
- Choose a couch according to the budget / requires of your corporation.
- Change the color of the seat along with color and your taste of your office furniture.
Along side that, occasionally we're baffled. History Of C Section that we need while at-work is important, but around the other-hand we likewise experience waste, office chairs where we have been there it is merely the shape and coloring have already been unsuitable.