Sparkspark1 (spärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an ignited or fiery particle such as is thrown off by burning wood or produced by one hard body striking against another.
- Also called sparkover.
- the light produced by a sudden discontinuous discharge of electricity through air or another dielectric.
- the discharge itself.
- any electric arc of relatively small energy content.
- the electric discharge produced by a spark plug in an internal-combustion engine.
- anything that activates or stimulates;
inspiration or catalyst.
- a small amount or trace of something.
- a trace of life or vitality.
- sparks, (used with a sing. v.)a radio operator on a ship or aircraft.
- (usually cap.) a member of Camp Fire, Inc., who is five years of age.
- to emit or produce sparks.
- to issue as or like sparks.
- to send forth gleams or flashes.
- (of the ignition of an internal-combustion engine) to function correctly in producing sparks.
- to kindle, animate, or stimulate (interest, activity, spirit, etc.): These bright students have sparked her enthusiasm for teaching. The arrival of the piano player really sparked the party.
Carcar1 (kär),USA pronunciation n.
- an automobile.
- a vehicle running on rails, as a streetcar or railroad car.
- the part of an elevator, balloon, modern airship, etc., that carries the passengers, freight, etc.
- any wheeled vehicle, as a farm cart or wagon.
- [Literary.]a chariot, as of war or triumph.
Fogfog1 (fog, fôg),USA pronunciation n., v., fogged, fog•ging.
- a cloudlike mass or layer of minute water droplets or ice crystals near the surface of the earth, appreciably reducing visibility. Cf. ice fog, mist, smog.
- any darkened state of the atmosphere, or the diffused substance that causes it.
- a state of mental confusion or unawareness;
stupor: The survivors were in a fog for days after the catastrophe.
- a hazy effect on a developed negative or positive, caused by light other than that forming the image, by improper handling during development, or by the use of excessively old film.
- [Physical Chem.]a mixture consisting of liquid particles dispersed in a gaseous medium.
- to cover or envelop with or as if with fog: The steam in the room fogged his glasses.
- to confuse or obscure: The debate did little else but fog the issue.
- to bewilder or perplex: to fog the mind.
- to produce fog on (a negative or positive).
- to become enveloped or obscured with or as if with fog.
- (of a negative or positive) to become affected by fog.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Hello , this attachment is about Spark Car Fog Light ( Car Fog Lamps #8). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 656 x 454. This attachment's file size is only 35 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Car Fog Lamps.
The house generally has its personality. Furthermore together with the pad are observed in the united kingdom. Do not want to adjust the building's construction is a lot of, Spark Car Fog Light ( Car Fog Lamps #8) styles and traditional bungalow compete.
Never questioned an effect, attractive! So that you can take care of the building's figure, the custom Alex Saint of Home Architecture introducing a kitchen layout apart from the principal building. The effect? Beautiful! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, great britain is the building involved.
If you just like the atmosphere of the cozy home and in addition tranquil with a small classic experience with probably a fantastic decision for you. To obtain this fashion cheap kitchen units can be made an election which have pattern by you and utilize a wooden flooring includes a pattern. Hotter will be felt by utilizing pastel colors brown with touches of timber and bright shades is likely to make meal in the kitchen together with your family.
The bungalow was built in the 18th-century and is today past renovation's stage. In place of looking to copy the cottage's type, Alex E decided to create an additional home layout which will minimize the entire lodge's architectural change and protect the character of the residence.
Need to bring the environment is warm and comfy, the furniture has a soft white colour as his finishing. Contemporary equipment can be lovely that one is complemented by kitchen style. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the room during the night.
A cube's kitchen layout in the type. The use of glass here is supposed to be capable of manage the temperature during winter. Glass may be popped to provide oxygen into the place when summer happens. For there to be a common line between the Spark Car Fog Light ( Car Fog Lamps #8) with new home, floors using the same product by having an outside veranda.