Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Petpet1 (pet),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., pet•ted, pet•ting.
- any domesticated or tamed animal that is kept as a companion and cared for affectionately.
- a person especially cherished or indulged;
favorite: He was the teacher's pet.
- a thing particularly cherished.
- kept or treated as a pet: a pet lamb.
- especially cherished or indulged, as a child or other person.
most preferred: a pet theory.
- showing fondness or affection: to address someone with pet words.
- to fondle or caress: to pet a dog.
- to treat as a pet;
- to engage in amorous fondling and caressing.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello , this image is about EasyFeed Automatic Pet Feeder ( Automatic Feeder For Dogs Design Ideas #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1287 x 864. This attachment's file size is only 94 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Automatic Feeder For Dogs.
Well for anyone of you who have a Automatic Feeder For Dogs naturally, you're nevertheless not satisfied with all the existing layout inside your home. However, do not fear because other types may try are mini-bar layout kitchen that is minimalist that is contemporary. To design the mini bar is obviously essential for anyone of you who're committed.
Today, the kitchen desk made of clay is recommended since pocket-welcoming, resilient, and variable. Ceramic components will also be for sale in styles, numerous colors, types, and measurements. Moreover, ceramic stand can be acquired from cost effective to costly, ranging with a variety of pricing selections though.
Because for your ease in cooking food's welfare. To design the mini bar of course there are numerous from including vintage to contemporary to select. EasyFeed Automatic Pet Feeder ( Automatic Feeder For Dogs Design Ideas #9) did not escape having a selection of lights that will illuminate the pub stand later. This style would work of living in tranquility lifespan for your benefit. Hence in the event the minibar and must not select since so that you can retain era most of the characteristics needed to be.