Freshfresh (fresh),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- newly made or obtained: fresh footprints.
- recently arrived;
just come: fresh from school.
not previously known, met with, etc.;
novel: to uncover fresh facts; to seek fresh experiences.
- additional or further: fresh supplies.
- not salty, as water.
- retaining the original properties unimpaired;
not stale or spoiled: Is the milk still fresh?
- not preserved by freezing, canning, pickling, salting, drying, etc.: fresh vegetables.
- not tired or fatigued;
vigorous: She was still fresh after that long walk.
- not faded, worn, obliterated, etc.: fresh paint; a fresh appearance.
- looking youthful and healthy: a fresh beauty that we all admired.
- pure, cool, or refreshing, as air.
- denoting a young wine, esp. a white or rosé, that is clean, crisp, and uncomplicated.
- (of wind) moderately strong or brisk.
callow: Two hundred fresh recruits arrived at the training camp.
- forward or presumptuous.
- (of a cow) having recently given birth to a calf.
- the fresh part or time.
- a freshet.
- to make or become fresh.
just now: He is fresh out of ideas. The eggs are fresh laid.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Spotspot (spot),USA pronunciation n., v., spot•ted, spot•ting, adj.
- a rounded mark or stain made by foreign matter, as mud, blood, paint, ink, etc.;
a blot or speck.
- something that mars one's character or reputation;
- a small blemish, mole, or lesion on the skin or other surface.
- a small, circumscribed mark caused by disease, allergic reaction, decay, etc.
- a comparatively small, usually roundish, part of a surface differing from the rest in color, texture, character, etc.: a bald spot.
- a place or locality: A monument marks the spot where Washington slept.
- Usually, spots. places of entertainment or sightseeing interest: We went to a few spots to dance and see the floor shows.
- See spot announcement.
- a specific position in a sequence or hierarchy: The choral group has the second spot on the program, right after the dancers. He moved up from second spot to become president of the firm.
- one of various traditional, geometric drawings of a club, diamond, heart, or spade on a playing card for indicating suit and value.
- any playing card from a two through a ten: He drew a jack, a queen, and a three spot.
- a pip, as on dice or dominoes.
- a piece of paper money, almost always indicated as a five- or ten-dollar bill: Can you loan me a five spot until payday?
- Also called spot illustration. a small drawing, usually black and white, appearing within or accompanying a text.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- a small quantity of anything.
- a drink: a spot of tea.
- a small croaker, Leiostomus xanthurus, of the eastern coast of the U.S., used as a food fish.
- spots, [Informal.]commodities, as grain, wool, and soybeans, sold for immediate delivery.
- See spot price.
- [Informal.]spotlight (def. 1).
- hit the high spots, to deal with or include only the major points of interest: With but a limited amount of vacation time, he concentrated on hitting the high spots of Europe.
- hit the spot, to satisfy a want or need, as to quench thirst: Iced tea hits the spot during the hot summer months.
- in a (bad) spot, in an uncomfortable or dangerous predicament: The tourists found themselves in a bad spot after they lost their money in Las Vegas.
- knock spots off, to outdo easily;
- on the spot:
- without delay;
- at the very place in question.
- in a difficult or embarrassing position.
- in a position of being expected to act or to respond in some way.
- to stain or mark with spots: The grease spotted my dress.
- to remove a spot or spots from (clothing), esp. before dry cleaning.
- to sully;
- to mark or diversify with spots or dots, as of color: We spotted the wall with blue paint.
- to detect or recognize;
locate or identify by seeing: to spot a hiding child.
- to place or position on a particular place: to spot a billiard ball.
- to stop (a railroad car) at the exact place required.
- to scatter in various places: to spot chairs here and there in the room.
- spotlight (def. 5).
- to determine (a location) precisely on either the ground or a map.
- to observe (the results of gunfire at or near a target) for the purpose of correcting aim.
- to remove spots from (a negative or print) by covering with opaque color.
- to give or grant a certain margin or advantage to (an opponent): He spotted the tyro 12 points a game. The champion won, although spotting the challenger twenty pounds.
- (in gymnastics) to watch or assist (a performer) in order to prevent injury.
- to lend: Can you spot me twenty for tonight's game?
- to make a spot;
cause a stain: Ink spots badly.
- to become spotted, as some fabrics when spattered with water.
- to serve or act as a spotter.
- [Radio, Television.]
- pertaining to the point of origin of a local broadcast.
- broadcast between announced programs.
- made, paid, delivered, etc., at once: a spot sale; spot goods.
Usedused (yo̅o̅zd or, for 4, yo̅o̅st),USA pronunciation adj.
- previously used or owned;
secondhand: a used car.
- showing wear or being worn out.
- employed for a purpose;
- used to, accustomed or habituated to: I'm not used to cold weather. They weren't used to getting up so early.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Papa (pä, pô),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
Hi there, this attachment is about Fresh Garden Spot Used Furniture Ephrata Pa . ( Garden Spot Used Furniture #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2017 x 1385. It's file size is only 333 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Garden Spot Used Furniture.
If the wooden ground is now ever more popular, Garden Spot Used Furniture cannot be refused, actually has changed into a development inside the ball of interior planning. Type and various types are progressively currently mushrooming in the market. This calls for you to precisely select what sort of timber floors are of high quality. But regrettably most of you're still in picking a natural wood flooring together with the imitation confused.
Evident in the following queries that generally arise from customers about the wooden flooring. In the prior guide we are able to locate wooden surfaces healthy for that family and before selecting to select a wooden floor, should be considered beforehand unfamiliar spot using floor.
Flooring goods are wooden floors that are original because numerous lumber flooring products available on the market are not all-wood. Below we identify three types of wood flooring products observed from your material being a factor within the choice. Listed here are three recommendations on selecting a pure timber surfaces: Fresh Garden Spot Used Furniture Ephrata Pa . ( Garden Spot Used Furniture #4) such as for example linens of board of the certain dimension.