Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Dogsdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Howdy peoples, this image is about My Rotten Dogs ( Dark Black Tarry Looking Stools #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1296 x 862. It's file size is only 215 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Dark Black Tarry Looking Stools.
My Rotten Dogs ( Dark Black Tarry Looking Stools #4) in a space, it surely requires cautiously and cautious calculation. Keeping furniture-made at random may have an impact about the condition of the room that felt dirty and packed, so it's incapable of produce a stunning facet of the area. One certain furniture will come in a personal space as there is really a bedroom a dressing table.
Desks combined function can be the proper selection, in case your bedroom has a size that's not too intensive. Like, dressing-table which could simultaneously be a table or you can choose a mirror built with a lot of bureau drawers for them to be properly used being an archive for other knickknacks.
Dressers right location may jack up the private rooms' wonderful facet. In case you gauge the first spot which will be filled by furniture desks before investing in a cabinet, it'd be great. It's vital that you prevent the dressing table that meets the allocation of area for sale in the room's purchase.