Baby Food Feeder (Pink) ( Baby Food Feeders #5)
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Baby Food Feeder (Pink) ( Baby Food Feeders #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1104 x 1104. It's file size is only 86 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Baby Food Feeders.
Baby Food Feeder (Pink) ( Baby Food Feeders #5) become the most significant element in the option of floor for the house. When a floor your colour select too dark when you have a small home minimalist, then this can make your home interior search impressed claustrophobic and miserable.
Once we differ in that room a prevalent impact is, tranquil, and comfy. Hence the hardwood floors' color can you choose should since an error of ceramic shades will establish the sweetness of one's household, you pay attention and do not be underestimated.
your household will not feel relaxed sitting at home so as to create the terrible aftereffects of your household members as well as if we feel uneasy while in the house, you then end up like to play outside the property. When you will find two colors together with the size of the region of the space in the space the same shade of the ground you can see the difference however they are very different.