Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.nice′ly, adv.
AdamsAd•ams (ad′əmz),USA pronunciation n.
- Abigail (Smith), 1744–1818, U.S. social and political figure (wife of John Adams).
- Alice, born 1926, U.S. writer.
- Ansel, 1902–84, U.S. photographer.
- Brooks, 1848–1927, U.S. historian and political scientist (son of Charles Francis Adams and brother of Henry Brooks Adams).
- Charles Francis, 1807–86, U.S. statesman: minister to Great Britain 1861–68 (son of John Quincy Adams).
- Franklin P(ierce) ("F.P.A.''), 1881–1960, U.S. author and columnist.
- Henry (Brooks), 1838–1918, U.S. historian, writer, and teacher (son of Charles Francis Adams).James Trus•low (trus′lō),USA pronunciation 1878–1949, U.S. historian.
- John, 1735–1826, 2nd president of the U.S. 1797–1801: a leader in the American Revolution.John Michael Geoffrey Man•ning•ham (man′ing əm),USA pronunciation ("Tom''), 1931–85, Barbadian political leader: prime minister 1976–85. John Quin•cy (kwin′zē, -sē),USA pronunciation 1767–1848, 6th president of the U.S. 1825–29; Secretary of State 1817–25 (son of John Adams). Lé•o•nie Fuller (lā ō′nē),USA pronunciation born 1899, U.S. poet.
- Maude (Maude Kiskadden), 1872–1953, U.S. actress.
- Roger, 1889–1971, U.S. chemist.
- Samuel, 1722–1803, American statesman: a leader in the American Revolution.
- Samuel Hopkins, 1874–1958, U.S. journalist and novelist.
- Walter Sydney, 1876–1956, U.S. astronomer.
- Mount. a mountain in SW Washington, in the Cascade Range. 12,307 ft. (3751 m).
- a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains. 5798 ft. (1767 m).
- a city in W Massachusetts. 10,381.
Interiorsin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.
Fortfort (fôrt, fōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong or fortified place occupied by troops and usually surrounded by walls, ditches, and other defensive works;
- any permanent army post.
- (formerly) a trading post.
- hold the fort:
- to defend one's position against attack or criticism.
- to maintain the existing state of affairs.
- Florida (approved esp. for use with zip code).
- foreign language.
Hi there, this post is about Nice Adams Interiors Fort Lauderdale Fl #4 Foursquare. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 498 x 498. It's file size is just 32 KB. If You decided to download This blog post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: Adams Interiors Fort Lauderdale Fl.
Indonesia may be the earth's biggest cane maker. Rattan distribute and increase in certain areas, such as Kalimantan Sumatra, Sulawesi Tenggara. Rattan content, the raw material to stay home furniture such as chairs, platforms, shelves and partitions could be used inside the utilization of place. Besides product with a mix of bamboo stick is definitely an important element in the inside of residential structure bamboo.
The development of a broad collection of furniture style program in addition to synthetic rattan furniture items offers the freedom to find the great furniture fills the interior room your house.
Examine each association Nice Adams Interiors Fort Lauderdale Fl #4 Foursquare carefully whether there's a damaged or cracked. As well as wooden furniture furniture also has a weakness against termites that require to become provided anti- insect finish. As well as furniture from natural rattan, there's also other alternative may be the artificial rattan furniture made of polyethylene, has a weight that is lighter, don't have any relationship scarves and tolerant to termites.