Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Hexagonhex•a•gon (hek′sə gon′, -gən),USA pronunciation n.
- a polygon having six angles and six sides.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Marble Hexagon Tile Floor (lovely Bathroom Hexagon Tile #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 462 x 693. This attachment's file size is just 32 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Bathroom Hexagon Tile.
Timber surfaces you can find a wide variety of shades available on the market then I am sure there is a product to match manufacturers to actually the wildest ideas. Though pushing the restrictions of style that is traditional and being creative is obviously welcome in the interiordesign industry remains very important to follow along with certain policies and instructions in order to avoid a few of the Marble Hexagon Tile Floor (lovely Bathroom Hexagon Tile #1) vogue that is problems awkward.
Under you'll discover some simple but highly effective ideas when selecting the Marble Hexagon Tile Floor (lovely Bathroom Hexagon Tile #1) on your inside, to remember.
Brown hot silver and reddish timber colors is likely to make your room cozy. Ground that is gray and white will make your area ample. When the capability to cover a little reduction and scratches are a must choose normal colored timber flooring in matt end. Keep in mind that the hues must match each other and distinction. The floor can't have similar hues as walls and furniture.
Stay away from black floor in a little bedroom with dim surfaces - it will make the space more dense and depressing (observe how floors made-of dark wood). Black hues bring the warmth of the other aspects of decoration out. For walls and light-colored floors roofs go in rooms with low.
The space size, feel and color of large roofs, the walls and also the coloring of the furniture should be your consideration when selecting hues for your flooring. For the final layout to reach your goals should be supporting colors. The new floor should complement the existing wood floors to keep move and the honesty of the home.
Dark and dark shades really are a common choice for musicians' companies, contemporary fashionable and interiors. Polluted if you desire a vintage search normal timber or traditional brown coloring which is excellent. Colour range and daring (numerous shades of crimson: pine and ash Jatoba or stained inside the same colour) that's perfect for commercial rooms, workplaces and other huge areas where the ground becomes a main part of the design.
There is no greater strategy to ascertain along with of the ground rather than considering the taste spot in natural light while the Marble Hexagon Tile Floor (lovely Bathroom Hexagon Tile #1) pictures and digital place adviser can give a general concept of exactly what the final outcome could be.