Good Fireclay Sinks #4 Butler 29.5\
Goodgood (gŏŏd),USA pronunciation adj., bet•ter, best, n., interj., adv.
- morally excellent;
pious: a good man.
- satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
- of high quality;
fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
- well-behaved: a good child.
- kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
- honorable or worthy;
in good standing: a good name.
- educated and refined: She has a good background.
- financially sound or safe: His credit is good.
not counterfeit: a good quarter.
- sound or valid: good judgment; good reasons.
responsible: good advice.
beneficial: Fresh fruit is good for you.
- in excellent condition;
healthy: good teeth.
- not spoiled or tainted;
palatable: The meat was still good after three months in the freezer.
propitious: good news.
amiable: in good spirits.
- free of distress or pain;
comfortable: to feel good after surgery.
pleasant: Have a good time.
handsome: She has a good figure.
- (of the complexion) smooth;
free from blemish.
- close or intimate;
warm: She's a good friend of mine.
- sufficient or ample: a good supply.
satisfactory for the purpose: a good day for fishing.
- competent or skillful;
clever: a good manager; good at arithmetic.
- skillfully or expertly done: a really good job; a good play.
- conforming to rules of grammar, usage, etc.;
correct: good English.
- socially proper: good manners.
- remaining available to one: Don't throw good money after bad.
- comparatively new or of relatively fine quality: Don't play in the mud in your good clothes.
- best or most dressy: He wore his good suit to the office today.
- full: a good day's journey away.
- fairly large or great: a good amount.
- free from precipitation or cloudiness: good weather.
- (of a patient's condition) having stable and normal vital signs, being conscious and comfortable, and having excellent appetite, mobility, etc.
rich: good soil.
- loyal: a good Democrat.
- (of a return or service in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) landing within the limits of a court or section of a court.
- [Horse Racing.](of the surface of a track) drying after a rain so as to be still slightly sticky: This horse runs best on a good track.
- (of meat, esp. beef ) noting or pertaining to the specific grade below "choice,'' containing more lean muscle and less edible fat than "prime'' or "choice.''
- favorably regarded (used as an epithet for a ship, town, etc.): the good shipSyrena.
- as good as. See as 1 (def. 18).
- good for:
- certain to repay (money owed) because of integrity, financial stability, etc.
- the equivalent in value of: Two thousand stamps are good for one coffeepot.
- able to survive or continue functioning for (the length of time or the distance indicated): These tires are good for another 10,000 miles.
- valid or in effect for (the length of time indicated): a license good for one year.
- (used as an expression of approval): Good for you!
- good full, (of a sail or sails) well filled, esp. when sailing close to the wind;
- make good:
- to make recompense for;
- to implement an agreement;
- to be successful.
- to substantiate;
- to carry out;
execute: The convicts made good their getaway.
- no good, without value or merit;
contemptible: The check was no good.
- profit or advantage;
benefit: What good will that do? We shall work for the common good.
- excellence or merit;
kindness: to do good.
- moral righteousness;
virtue: to be a power for good.
- (esp. in the grading of U.S. beef ) an official grade below that of "choice.''
- possessions, esp. movable effects or personal property.
- articles of trade;
merchandise: canned goods.
- what has been promised or is expected: to deliver the goods.
- the genuine article.
- evidence of guilt, as stolen articles: to catch someone with the goods.
- cloth or textile material: top-quality linen goods.
- [Chiefly Brit.]merchandise sent by land, rather than by water or air.
- come to no good, to end in failure or as a failure: Her jealous relatives said that she would come to no good.
- for good, finally and permanently;
forever: to leave the country for good.Also, for good and all.
- the good:
- the ideal of goodness or morality.
- good things or persons collectively.
- to the good:
- generally advantageous: That's all to the good, but what do I get out of it?
- richer in profit or gain: When he withdrew from the partnership, he was several thousand dollars to the good.
- (used as an expression of approval or satisfaction): Good! Now we can all go home.
- good and, very;
exceedingly: This soup is good and hot.
a refractory clay used for making crucibles, firebricks, etc.
Sinkssink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Good Fireclay Sinks #4 Butler 29.5\. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 744 x 744. This picture's file size is only 64 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Fireclay Sinks.
On how to pick the Good Fireclay Sinks #4 Butler 29.5\ for some reason, before choosing blinds for that locations within your home, these more in depth elaboration tips. Usually we set up drapes at home and noticed that the layer is too big or also small to your screen. So begin to gauge the measurement of one's space window prior to purchase blinds this expertise truly do not want you back. Assess the window sometimes the screen itself's duration or width.
The versions drapes hanging down could be the best suited when the drapes will be used for bedrooms. As for toilet or the livingroom, the Fireclay Sinks are sized bear may be the most appropriate.
Not only this, we truly need and also to assess width and the length of the wall where the window is situated. This can be to find out whether you want a type of substantial curtains hanging right down to feel the ground or tiny drapes that have a size bear. As well as adjusting how big the walls as well as the windows, drapes measurement was of course designed towards the functionality space where the drapes is likely to be placed.