Childchild (chīld),USA pronunciation n., pl. chil•dren.
- a person between birth and full growth;
a boy or girl: books for children.
- a son or daughter: All my children are married.
- a baby or infant.
- a human fetus.
- a childish person: He's such a child about money.
- a descendant: a child of an ancient breed.
- any person or thing regarded as the product or result of particular agencies, influences, etc.: Abstract art is a child of the 20th century.
- a person regarded as conditioned or marked by a given circumstance, situation, etc.: a child of poverty; a child of famine.
- a female infant.
- with child, pregnant: She's with child.
Supportsup•port (sə pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.);
serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way;
serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission;
- to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
- to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence;
provide for: to support a family.
- to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.;
- to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
- to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
- to act with or second (a lead performer);
assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
- a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
- a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
- an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
- the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
- See support level.
- (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
Samplesam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
Hi folks, this photo is about Child Support Agreement Form Sample (exceptional Child Support Section 7 #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 516 x 628. It's file size is just 42 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Child Support Section 7.
Whether you are currently hanging a big oil-painting or possibly a modest produce middle of the part should really be at eye-level. You can look at to make use of it for those who have a sizable bit of graphics. When clinging photos or prints behind the counter generally put up inches above the stand. Suspend images in circular categories of rectangles or geometric triangles to include interest.
When accessorizing your bedroom do not forget about light. When acquiring lights make sure to purchase versions that opt for the beach-theme you would like to create. For beach style light use clear-glass lamps filled up with shells or figural light-house fashioned bulbs. The rug take on your bedroom together and may outline a space. Sleeping furniture completely on the rug to get a consequence that is milder. Only use rugs that go along with your beach components.
Attention can be added by utilizing pads as well. Utilize several at the very top of various hues and the mattress textures and designs while still maintaining the colour and concept inside the design of the bedroom all together. Don't feel you've to purchase everything for the bedroom at the same time. Check around to get the accessory that is ideal to complement the Child Support Agreement Form Sample (exceptional Child Support Section 7 #4). You'll find discounts at consignment stores flea markets.