Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Grovegrove (grōv),USA pronunciation n.
- a small wood or forested area, usually with no undergrowth: a grove of pines.
- a small orchard or stand of fruit-bearing trees, esp. citrus trees: a grove of lemon trees.
Schoolschool1 (sko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an institution where instruction is given, esp. to persons under college age: The children are at school.
- an institution for instruction in a particular skill or field.
- a college or university.
- a regular course of meetings of a teacher or teachers and students for instruction;
program of instruction: summer school.
- a session of such a course: no school today; to be kept after school.
- the activity or process of learning under instruction, esp. at a school for the young: As a child, I never liked school.
- one's formal education: They plan to be married when he finishes school.
- a building housing a school.
- the body of students, or students and teachers, belonging to an educational institution: The entire school rose when the principal entered the auditorium.
- a building, room, etc., in a university, set apart for the use of one of the faculties or for some particular purpose: the school of agriculture.
- a particular faculty or department of a university having the right to recommend candidates for degrees, and usually beginning its program of instruction after the student has completed general education: medical school.
- any place, situation, etc., tending to teach anything.
- the body of pupils or followers of a master, system, method, etc.: the Platonic school of philosophy.
- a group of artists, as painters, writers, or musicians, whose works reflect a common conceptual, regional, or personal influence: the modern school; the Florentine school.
- the art and artists of a geographical location considered independently of stylistic similarity: the French school.
- any group of persons having common attitudes or beliefs.
- parts of close-order drill applying to the individual (school of the soldier), the squad(school of the squad), or the like.
- [Australian and New Zealand Informal.]a group of people gathered together, esp. for gambling or drinking.
- schools, [Archaic.]the faculties of a university.
- [Obs.]the schoolmen in a medieval university.
- of or connected with a school or schools.
- [Obs.]of the schoolmen.
- to educate in or as if in a school;
- [Archaic.]to reprimand.
Districtdis•trict (dis′trikt),USA pronunciation n.
- a division of territory, as of a country, state, or county, marked off for administrative, electoral, or other purposes.
- a region or locality: the theater district; the Lake District.
- [Brit.]a subdivision of a county or a town.
- the District, the District of Columbia;
- to divide into districts.
Jobsjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Hi , this attachment is about Garden Grove School District Jobs #4 Our Students. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 918 x 918. It's file size is only 152 KB. Wether You want to save This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Garden Grove School District Jobs.
Garden Grove School District Jobs #4 Our Students in an area, it surely demands cautiously and thorough calculation. Placement of furniture-made randomly could have an effect to the room that felt sloppy and crowded's condition, so it is not able to produce a stunning side of the room. One definite furniture is available in an exclusive room as being there is just a room a dressing-table. Within Garden Grove School District Jobs' feeling which you need to not be unable to support every one of the requirements accessories assortment, including fragrances, before 'features' resources makeup items. Generally speaking, desks need extra illumination. This can be circumvented by placing a wall light on the right and remaining side mirror or by the addition of a small lamp at around the mirror. Chairs could be the appropriate selection to get a along with dressing-table, as well as sensible as it can be integrated under the underneath the dresser, ottoman gives the impact of light. Desks double functionality can be the appropriate choice, in case your bedroom has a size that is not-too substantial. For them to be properly used as being a database for other knickknacks like, as a table or it is possible to select a vanity dressing-table which may concurrently function built with plenty of dresser drawers. Be sure you choose a table that is dressing with ideal volume. Garden Grove School District Jobs can be utilized for you personally who wish to change your's look constitute room. Dressers suitable place may jack the gorgeous side of the private bedrooms up. In case you assess the first spot which will be filled by furniture dressers before buying a dresser, it would be wonderful. It's important to steer clear of the purchase of a dressing table that exceeds land's allocation for sale in the space.