Lean Back And Say ( American Made Furniture #2)
Leanlean1 (lēn),USA pronunciation v., leaned or (esp. Brit.) leant;
- to incline or bend from a vertical position: She leaned out the window.
- to incline, as in a particular direction;
slant: The post leans to the left. The building leaned sharply before renovation.
- to incline in feeling, opinion, action, etc.: to lean toward socialism.
- to rest against or on something for support: to lean against a wall.
- to depend or rely (usually fol. by on or upon): someone he could lean on in an emergency.
- to incline or bend: He leaned his head forward.
- to cause to lean or rest;
prop: to lean a chair against the railing.
- lean on, [Informal.]
- to exert influence or pressure on in order to gain cooperation, maintain discipline, or the like: The state is leaning on the company to clean up its industrial wastes.
- to criticize, reprimand, or punish: I would have enjoyed school more if the teachers hadn't leaned on me so much.
- lean over backward(s). See bend1 (def. 15).
- the act or state of leaning;
inclination: The tower has a pronounced lean.
Backback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Saysay1 (sā),USA pronunciation v., said, say•ing, adv., n., interj.
- to utter or pronounce;
speak: What did you say? I said "Hello!''
- to express in words;
word: Say it clearly and simply. It's hard to know how to say this tactfully.
- to state as an opinion or judgment: I say her plan is the better one.
- to be certain, precise, or assured about;
determine: It is hard to say what is wrong.
- to recite or repeat: to say one's prayers.
- to report or allege;
maintain: People say he will resign.
- to express (a message, viewpoint, etc.), as through a literary or other artistic medium: a writer with something to say.
- to indicate or show: What does your watch say?
- to assume as a hypothesis or estimate: Let's say, for the sake of argument, that it's true.
- to speak;
express an opinion.
- that is to say, that is what is meant;
in other words: I believe his account of the story, that is to say, I have no reason to doubt it.
about: It's, say, 14 feet long.
- for example: If you serve, say tuna fish and potato chips, it will cost much less.
- what a person says or has to say.
- the right or opportunity to speak, decide, or exercise influence: to have one's say in choosing the candidate.
- a turn to say something: It is now my say.
- (used to express surprise, get attention, etc.)
Hello guys, this blog post is about Lean Back And Say ( American Made Furniture #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1339 x 625. It's file size is only 139 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: American Made Furniture.
Lean Back And Say ( American Made Furniture #2) framed mirror by color and provide could be a contemporary pretty ornaments that are cultural. Although a straightforward form, towel rack made from bamboo, such as in the image above does not look traditional, truly. Its modest style, fused with a contemporary style minimalism that is interior. As we know, the bamboo-section having its ends closed. Closed stops can be utilized as normal planting method. Simply need proficiency and dexterity, subsequently be potted plant of bamboo.
Feel bamboo about the bathroom's surfaces is made solely partially, not fully. Wall that is accent was also efficiently become a focus in the toilet of the present day style that is ethnic. Homes which are certainly suitable, and eco-friendly for places with tropical climate like Australia, Lean Back And Say ( American Made Furniture #2)'s roof. You should not worry about toughness and the longevity of bamboo roofing, due to bamboo's advanced technology may be maintained and would be durable.
Exclusive multipurpose stand can be acquired from bamboo. Wooden panels organized while in the type of the bamboo search contemporary with a barrier but nevertheless you'll find shades-of inspired and unique. Sundries decor occupancy of area divider or the following bamboo partition. In the event the partition is generally based on bamboo, however in the image of bamboo are created entire and intentionally arranged irregularly. Incorporate yellow lamps at the end to produce environment and stunning results.