Variablevar•i•a•ble (vâr′ē ə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- apt or liable to vary or change;
changeable: variable weather; variable moods.
- capable of being varied or changed;
alterable: a variable time limit for completion of a book.
fickle: a variable lover.
- having much variation or diversity.
- [Biol.]deviating from the usual type, as a species or a specific character.
- (of a star) changing in brightness.
- (of wind) tending to change in direction.
- having the nature or characteristics of a variable.
var′i•a•bil′i•ty, var′i•a•ble•ness, n.
- something that may or does vary;
a variable feature or factor.
- a quantity or function that may assume any given value or set of values.
- a symbol that represents this.
- [Logic.](in the functional calculus) a symbol for an unspecified member of a class of things or statements. Cf. bound variable, free variable.
- See variable star.
- a shifting wind, esp. as distinguished from a trade wind.
- variables, doldrums (def. 2a).
Speedspeed (spēd),USA pronunciation n., v., sped or speed•ed, speed•ing.
- rapidity in moving, going, traveling, proceeding, or performing;
celerity: the speed of light; the speed of sound.
- relative rapidity in moving, going, etc.;
rate of motion or progress: full speed ahead.
- full, maximum, or optimum rate of motion: The car gets to speed in just nine seconds.
- a transmission gear ratio.
- Also called film speed. the sensitivity of a film or paper to light, measured by an ASA or DIN index, which assigns low numbers to slow film and higher numbers to faster film.
- Also called shutter speed. the length of time a shutter is opened to expose film.
- the largest opening at which a lens can be used.
- [Slang.]a stimulating drug, as caffeine, ephedrine, or esp. methamphetamine or amphetamine.
- a person or thing that is compatible with or typical of one's ability, personality, desires, etc.: My speed is writing postcards on the porch while everyone else is tearing around the tennis court.
- [Archaic.]success or prosperity.
- at full or top speed:
- at the greatest speed possible: We drove down the highway at full speed.
- to the maximum of one's capabilities;
with great rapidity: He worked at full speed.
- up to speed:
- operating at full or optimum speed.
- functioning or producing at an expected, acceptable, or competitive level;
up to par: a new firm not yet up to speed.
- to promote the success of (an affair, undertaking, etc.);
further, forward, or expedite.
- to direct (the steps, course, way, etc.) with speed.
- to increase the rate of speed of (usually fol. by up): to speed up industrial production.
- to bring to a particular speed, as a machine.
- to cause to move, go, or proceed with speed.
- to expedite the going of: to speed the parting guest.
- [Archaic.]to cause to succeed or prosper.
- to move, go, pass, or proceed with speed or rapidity.
- to drive a vehicle at a rate that exceeds the legally established maximum: He was arrested for speeding.
- to increase the rate of speed or progress (usually fol. by up).
- to get on or fare in a specified or particular manner.
- [Archaic.]to succeed or prosper.
Exhaustex•haust (ig zôst′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to drain of strength or energy, wear out, or fatigue greatly, as a person: I have exhausted myself working.
- to use up or consume completely;
expend the whole of: He exhausted a fortune in stock-market speculation.
- to draw out all that is essential in (a subject, topic, etc.);
treat or study thoroughly.
- to empty by drawing out the contents: to exhaust a tank of fuel oil.
- to create a vacuum in.
- to draw out or drain off completely.
- to deprive wholly of useful or essential properties, possessions, resources, etc.
- to deprive of ingredients by the use of solvents, as a drug.
- to destroy the fertility of (soil), as by intensive cultivation.
- to pass out or escape, as spent steam from the cylinder of an engine.
- the escape of steam or gases from the cylinder of an engine.
- the steam or gases ejected.
- Also called exhaust system. the parts of an engine through which the exhaust is ejected.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Hi there, this photo is about Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan ( Home Depot Kitchen Exhaust Fan Nice Look #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 930 x 930. It's file size is just 119 KB. Wether You desired to download This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Home Depot Kitchen Exhaust Fan.
There have been kinds and various sorts of Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan ( Home Depot Kitchen Exhaust Fan Nice Look #1) which are sold soon the marketplace. However, if the units in the kitchen while in the type to ensure that has been on the market don't match your preferences, guide oneself from the companies or artists could be the way that is best. Just be positive to pay focus on the budget which you have made. If you learn a budget exceeds the control, you'll be able to choose cupboards in the home that can be assembled to reduce the budget.
The kitchen units are assembled can give the same result from the drawer construction plant but with a cheaper price, make sure you make all of the required equipment plus a guide-book showing just how to build kitchen cabinets. it provides a really helpful component to produce Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan ( Home Depot Kitchen Exhaust Fan Nice Look #1), although the final details may sound easy. Find the handle is best for units inside your kitchen's style and design. You have various components to select from.
For example, handle made from dime to the doors of the kitchen units gives a classic look, whilst the handle bronze give a modern effect, and handle chrome is the better selection to get a gleaming look, or you are able to select a stylish style applying gem material to be able to make your kitchen at home may look more appealing and stylish sense.