Natalie ~ Century White Jewelry Armoire ( Cabby Jewelry Armoire #4)
Centurycen•tu•ry (sen′chə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a period of 100 years.
- one of the successive periods of 100 years reckoned forward or backward from a recognized chronological epoch, esp. from the assumed date of the birth of Jesus.
- any group or collection of 100: a century of limericks.
- (in the ancient Roman army) a company, consisting of approximately 100 men.
- one of the voting divisions of the ancient Roman people, each division having one vote.
- (cap.) a style of type.
- a hundred-dollar bill;
- a race of 100 yards or meters, as in track or swimming, or of 100 miles, as in bicycle racing.
- [Cricket.]a score of at least 100 runs made by one batsman in a single inning.
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Jewelryjew•el•ry ( jo̅o̅′əl rē),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] jew′el•ler•y.
- articles of gold, silver, precious stones, etc., for personal adornment.
- any ornaments for personal adornment, as necklaces or cuff links, including those of base metals, glass, plastic, or the like.
Armoirear•moire (ärm wär′, ärm′wär),USA pronunciation n.
- a large wardrobe or movable cupboard, with doors and shelves.
Hi there, this post is about Natalie ~ Century White Jewelry Armoire ( Cabby Jewelry Armoire #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1876 x 3130. This image's file size is just 312 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Cabby Jewelry Armoire.
See how easy it is to obtain a developer beach-theme try looking in your room without ponying up a lot of cash. You want to discover inside your bedroom if you are uncertain what you want inside your Cabby Jewelry Armoire try seeking in decorating journals and textbooks to obtain a sensation of the accessories. To keep the look consistent beach you have to limit the extras that fit your design to be merely purchased by yourself.
For decorating the beach, shades should make you take into account the beach. Light and windy with a lot of blues and possibly even some orange. Should you prefer hues that are natural think about skin color and beige mud. other accessories that can help along with incorporate seashells beach ocean shapes enhance the beach in your room. You need to group your components in unusual amount. Generally seem great if your collection includes superior and limited accessories blended together.
Some shells might be consisted of by a fascinating band of accessories away a pleasant beach-theme shape as well as a light bigger. Use Natalie ~ Century White Jewelry Armoire ( Cabby Jewelry Armoire #4) concept images and photos in your surfaces to create a layout through your bedroom. Many individuals don't learn how to effectively hang a piece of art and a difference that is big is made by this towards the overall look.