7 images of Gold Coast Bulletin 1976, September 28. Front Page. ( Gold Coast Bulletin Garage Sales #7)
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Coastcoast (kōst),USA pronunciation n.
- the land next to the sea;
seashore: the rocky coast of Maine.
- the region adjoining it: They live on the coast, a few miles from the sea.
- a hill or slope down which one may slide on a sled.
- a slide or ride down a hill or slope, as on a sled.
- [Obs.]the boundary or border of a country.
- the Coast, [Informal.](in the U.S. and Canada) the region bordering on the Pacific Ocean;
the West Coast: I'm flying out to the Coast next week.
- the coast is clear, no danger or impediment exists;
no persons are in the path or vicinity: The boys waited until the coast was clear before climbing over the wall.
- to slide on a sled down a snowy or icy hillside or incline.
- to descend a hill or the like, as on a bicycle, without using pedals.
- to continue to move or advance after effort has ceased;
keep going on acquired momentum: We cut off the car engine and coasted for a while.
- to advance or proceed with little or no effort, esp. owing to one's actual or former assets, as wealth, position, or name, or those of another: The actor coasted to stardom on his father's name.
- to sail along, or call at the various ports of, a coast.
- [Obs.]to proceed in a roundabout way.
- to cause to move along under acquired momentum: to coast a rocket around the sun.
- to proceed along or near the coast of.
- [Obs.]to keep alongside of (a person moving).
- [Obs.]to go by the side or border of.
Bulletinbul•le•tin (bŏŏl′i tn, -tin),USA pronunciation n., v., -tined, -tin•ing.
- a brief account or statement, as of news or events, issued for the information of the public.
- a brief, prominently featured newspaper account, based upon information received just before the edition went to press.
- a similar brief account broadcast over radio or television pending further information.
- a pamphlet or monograph summarizing the past achievements, existing conditions, and future plans of a corporation, educational institution, government agency, etc., esp. one cataloging the classes taught at a college or university.
- an official, special, or scholarly periodical, as of a learned society.
- to make known by a bulletin.
Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
Howdy folks, this photo is about Gold Coast Bulletin 1976, September 28. Front Page. ( Gold Coast Bulletin Garage Sales #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 520 x 800. This post's file size is only 105 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Gold Coast Bulletin Garage Sales.
Everyone knows that shade is one in making a beautiful room style, of the most important aspects. Colour can be an indispensable part for remodeling or generating designs, so choosing the hues that are right has to be considered. As stated in the last report, along with can drive effect on emotion, conception and discussion.
Consequently, you need to spend particular focus in deciding on the best colour for your family rooms. The bed room is a haven where we sleep once we are tired, a place where we rest, tired of the everyday regimen, or simply whenever we are ill. The bedroom may be the area where we wished remain quiet, read a well liked novel or just to be alone. Rooms have to be a spot that may produce us feel relaxed.
Because of the need for the big event of the sack, we want to reveal the types that are most effective bedroom. We must select the layout and coloring that could make us obtain satisfaction and comfort. Harmony will be encouraged by a bedroom layout that in a chaotic time. By having an area with good Gold Coast Bulletin 1976, September 28. Front Page. ( Gold Coast Bulletin Garage Sales #7) shade could be a luxury by itself you'll notice.