About Ford Field ( Ford Field Roof #2)
Abouta•bout (ə bout′),USA pronunciation prep.
in regard to: instructions about the work; a book about the Civil War.
- connected or associated with: There was an air of mystery about him.
close to: a man about my height; about six o'clock.
- in or somewhere near: He is about the house.
- on every side of;
around: the railing about the excavation.
- on or near (one's person): They lost all they had about them.
- so as to be of use to: Keep your wits about you.
- on the verge or point of (usually fol. by an infinitive): about to leave.
- here or there;
in or on: to wander about the old castle.
- concerned with;
engaged in doing: Tell me what it's about. Bring me the other book while you're about it.
- near in time, number, degree, etc.;
approximately: It's about five miles from here.
almost: Dinner is about ready.
not far off: He is somewhere about.
- on every side;
in every direction;
around: Look about and see if you can find it.
- halfway around;
in the opposite direction: to turn a car about.
- from one place to another;
in this place or that: to move furniture about; important papers strewn about.
- in rotation or succession;
alternately: Turn about is fair play.
- in circumference: a wheel two inches about.
- onto a new tack.
- onto a new course.
- moving around;
astir: He was up and about while the rest of us still slept.
- in existence;
prevalent: Chicken pox is about.
Fordford (fôrd, fōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where a river or other body of water is shallow enough to be crossed by wading.
- to cross (a river, stream, etc.) at a ford.
Fieldfield (fēld),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of open or cleared ground, esp. a piece of land suitable or used for pasture or tillage.
- a piece of ground devoted to sports or contests;
- (in betting) all the contestants or numbers that are grouped together as one: to bet on the field in a horse race.
- (in football) the players on the playing ground.
- the area in which field events are held.
- the team in the field, as opposed to the one at bat.
- the outfield.
- a sphere of activity, interest, etc., esp. within a particular business or profession: the field of teaching; the field of Shakespearean scholarship.
- the area or region drawn on or serviced by a business or profession;
outlying areas where business activities or operations are carried on, as opposed to a home or branch office: our representatives in the field.
- a job location remote from regular workshop facilities, offices, or the like.
- the scene or area of active military operations.
- a battleground.
- a battle.
- [Informal.]an area located away from the headquarters of a commander.
- an expanse of anything: a field of ice.
- any region characterized by a particular feature, resource, activity, etc.: a gold field.
- the surface of a canvas, shield, etc., on which something is portrayed: a gold star on a field of blue.
- (in a flag) the ground of each division.
- the influence of some agent, as electricity or gravitation, considered as existing at all points in space and defined by the force it would exert on an object placed at any point in space. Cf. electric field, gravitational field, magnetic field.
- Also called field of view. the entire angular expanse visible through an optical instrument at a given time.
- the structure in a generator or motor that produces a magnetic field around a rotating armature.
- a number system that has the same properties relative to the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as the number system of all real numbers;
a commutative division ring.
- the area of a subject that is taken in by a lens at a particular diaphragm opening.
- the total complex of interdependent factors within which a psychological event occurs and is perceived as occurring.
- one or more related characters treated as a unit and constituting part of a record, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer: If the hours-worked field is blank or zero, the program does not write a check for that employee.
- (in a punch card) any number of columns regularly used for recording the same information.
- [Television.]one half of the scanning lines required to form a complete television frame. In the U.S., two fields are displayed in 1/30 second: all the odd-numbered lines in one field and all the even lines in the next field. Cf. frame (def. 9).
- [Numis.]the blank area of a coin, other than that of the exergue.
- [Fox Hunting.]the group of participants in a hunt, exclusive of the master of foxhounds and his staff.
- the whole area or background of an escutcheon.
- in the field:
- in actual use or in a situation simulating actual use or application;
away from a laboratory, workshop, or the like: The machine was tested for six months in the field.
- in contact with a prime source of basic data: The anthropologist is working in the field in Nigeria.
- within a given profession: The public knows little of him, but in the field he's known as a fine mathematician.
- keep the field, to remain in competition or in battle;
continue to contend: The troops kept the field under heavy fire.
- out in left field. See left field (def. 3).
- play the field, [Informal.]
- to vary one's activities.
- to date a number of persons rather than only one: He wanted to play the field for a few years before settling down.
- take the field:
- to begin to play, as in football or baseball;
go into action.
- to go into battle: They took the field at dawn.
- [Baseball, Cricket.]
- to catch or pick up (the ball) in play: The shortstop fielded the grounder and threw to first for the out.
- to place (a player, group of players, or a team) in the field to play.
- to place in competition: to field a candidate for governor.
- to answer or reply skillfully: to field a difficult question.
- to put into action or on duty: to field police cars to patrol an area.
v.i. Baseball, Cricket.
- to act as a fielder;
field the ball.
- to take to the field.
- of, taking place, or competed for on the field and not on the track, as the discus throw or shot put.
- of or pertaining to field events.
- of or pertaining to campaign and active combat service as distinguished from service in rear areas or at headquarters: a field soldier.
- of or pertaining to a field.
- grown or cultivated in a field.
- working in the fields of a farm: field laborers.
- working as a salesperson, engineer, representative, etc., in the field: an insurance company's field agents.
Howdy folks, this photo is about About Ford Field ( Ford Field Roof #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1380 x 618. This photo's file size is just 198 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Ford Field Roof.
If the wooden ground is now ever more popular, About Ford Field ( Ford Field Roof #2) cannot be rejected, even has changed into a development in interior design's ballpark. Numerous kinds and sort are significantly mushrooming in the market. This requires one to uniquely pick what type of timber surfaces are of top quality. But sadly most of you are still in selecting a natural wood ground with all the imitation, perplexed.
Since a great number of lumber flooring goods in the marketplace aren't all-wood flooring products are wooden surfaces that are authentic. Here we describe three kinds of wood floor items viewed from your substance as being a thought while in the choice. Listed below are three tips on selecting a normal wood surfaces: About Ford Field ( Ford Field Roof #2) such as for example linens of board of the size that is specified.
Evident from your following questions that often occur from shoppers about the wooden flooring. In the previous report we can find before choosing to select a floor for the family and wooden surfaces balanced, is highly recommended beforehand unfamiliar destination using wooden floor.