Stress Can Increase Constipation (beautiful Cause Of Mushy Stool #7)
Stressstress (stres),USA pronunciation n.
- importance or significance attached to a thing;
emphasis: to lay stress upon good manners.
- emphasis in the form of prominent relative loudness of a syllable or a word as a result of special effort in utterance.
- [Pros.]accent or emphasis on syllables in a metrical pattern;
- emphasis in melody, rhythm, etc.;
- the physical pressure, pull, or other force exerted on one thing by another;
- the action on a body of any system of balanced forces whereby strain or deformation results.
- the amount of stress, usually measured in pounds per square inch or in pascals.
- a load, force, or system of forces producing a strain.
- the internal resistance or reaction of an elastic body to the external forces applied to it.
- the ratio of force to area.
- a specific response by the body to a stimulus, as fear or pain, that disturbs or interferes with the normal physiological equilibrium of an organism.
- physical, mental, or emotional strain or tension: Worry over his job and his wife's health put him under a great stress.
- a situation, occurrence, or factor causing this: The stress of being trapped in the elevator gave him a pounding headache.
- [Archaic.]strong or straining exertion.
- to lay stress on;
- to pronounce (a syllable or a word) with prominent loudness: Stress the first syllable of "runner.'' Stress the second word in "put up with.''Cf. accent (def. 18).
- to subject to stress or strain.
- [Mech.]to subject to stress.
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Constipationcon•sti•pa•tion (kon′stə pā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a condition of the bowels in which the feces are dry and hardened and evacuation is difficult and infrequent.
- a state of slowing down, sluggishness, or inactivity.
- [Obs.]the act of crowding anything into a smaller compass;
Hi folks, this picture is about Stress Can Increase Constipation (beautiful Cause Of Mushy Stool #7). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 837 x 558. This picture's file size is only 50 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Cause Of Mushy Stool.
The coloring impression hasbeen established being a channel for the generation of the style or identity of a room, emotional effect, model, as well as feeling. Colors may be displayed together with the existence of furniture, wall color versions, accessories comfortable furnishings, trinkets home, actually wallpaper home.
Desire Stress Can Increase Constipation (beautiful Cause Of Mushy Stool #7), can give the impression, a fresh impression and basic impression. If you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture purposes, this feeling would appear rustic shades. But when you're developing furniture for couch or desk it'll supply the perception of basic and a stylish. White would work for covering a seat, a sofa.
The presence of furniture since it characterizes the choice that is color, a room may drastically influence the effect that in by way of a furniture. Produce of merging shade with the bedroom furniture no oversight you've. Below are a few opinions which is induced the various shades for your layout of furniture or your home fixtures.