Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Brownbrown (broun),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- a person whose skin has a dusky or light-brown pigmentation.
- of the color brown.
- (of animals) having skin, fur, hair, or feathers of that color.
- sunburned or tanned.
- (of persons) having the skin naturally pigmented a brown color.
- do it up brown, [Informal.]to do thoroughly: When they entertain, they really do it up brown.
brown′ish, brown′y, adj.
- to make or become brown.
- to fry, sauté, or scorch slightly in cooking: to brown onions before adding them to the stew. The potatoes browned in the pan.
- browned off, [Slang.]angry;
- brown out, to subject to a brownout: The power failure browned out the southern half of the state.
Feltfelt1 (felt),USA pronunciation v.
- pt. and pp. of feel.
felt2 (felt),USA pronunciation n.
- a nonwoven fabric of wool, fur, or hair, matted together by heat, moisture, and great pressure.
- any article made of this material, as a hat.
- any matted fabric or material, as a mat of asbestos fibers, rags, or old paper, used for insulation and in construction.
- pertaining to or made of felt.
- to make into felt;
mat or press together.
- to cover with or as with felt.
- to become matted together.
Padspad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Hello peoples, this post is about Heavy Duty Brown Self-Adhesive Felt Pads ( ( Non Slip Furniture Pads #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 940 x 940. This attachment's file size is just 105 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Non Slip Furniture Pads.
You're not the people that can purchase Heavy Duty Brown Self-Adhesive Felt Pads ( ( Non Slip Furniture Pads #7). Every home owner of furniture in need because of their houses. That's the purpose you will find a great deal of choices in shops. It is essential for you to make certain every one of the things you select accordingto your budget and your home. Standard furniture can charge hardly cheap.
Consequently, you shouldn't forget of using the furniture, the possibility. Ads in local newspapers along with property income and cd outlets generally can have some furnishings that are very nice. You'll have the furniture reupholstered if required. By pursuing these strategies, you are able to save a great deal of income.
Search for Heavy Duty Brown Self-Adhesive Felt Pads ( ( Non Slip Furniture Pads #7) that is not tough nontraditional in the event you set them outdoors. Check the weak welds and fixtures. If you learn a weld that appears actually potentially weakened, overlook them and find furniture that is sturdy. Each outside furniture you select should not be unable to resist nature's elements to become uncovered for several years.
Since you've visited a thrift-store perhaps this has been some time, or maybe one 've never be visited with by you? You will actually lose, in that case. Usually they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings, but occasionally you are able to report some lounge is fantastic enough.
If you elect to buy a Heavy Duty Brown Self-Adhesive Felt Pads ( ( Non Slip Furniture Pads #7), be sure to purchase at the retailer. Before they buy items most people do not think to examine the goods. Hard to displace the furniture in certain furniture merchants. Deliver examples of colors when you look for conventional and traditional furnishings.
It may search differently when inside your home and compared to products, while some might appear perfect in the store. To stop this from happening, it is easy to find swatches at your home improvement store, or just take a photo of one's trial for assessment items.