Eastland Cylinder Pillar Candle Holders 6\ ( 10.5 Cylinder Vase Pictures Gallery #1)
Cylindercyl•in•der (sil′in dər),USA pronunciation n.
- [Geom.]a surface or solid bounded by two parallel planes and generated by a straight line moving parallel to the given planes and tracing a curve bounded by the planes and lying in a plane perpendicular or oblique to the given planes.
- any cylinderlike object or part, whether solid or hollow.
- the rotating part of a revolver, containing the chambers for the cartridges.
- (in a pump) a cylindrical chamber in which a piston slides to move or compress a fluid.
- (in an engine) a cylindrical chamber in which the pressure of a gas or liquid moves a sliding piston.
- (in certain printing presses)
- a rotating cylinder that produces the impression and under which a flat form to be printed from passes.
- either of two cylinders, one carrying a curved form or plate to be printed from, that rotate against each other in opposite directions.
- (in certain locks) a cylindrical device for retaining the bolt until tumblers have been pushed out of its way.
- (in a screw or cylindrical gear) an imaginary cylindrical form, concentric to the axis, defining the pitch or the inner or outer ends of the threads or teeth.
- the tracks of a magnetic disk that are accessible from a single radial position of the access mechanism.
- the main roller on a carding machine, esp. the roller covered with card clothing that works in combination with the worker and stripper rollers in carding fibers.
- a cylindrical or somewhat barrel-shaped stone or clay object bearing a cuneiform inscription or a carved design, worn by the Babylonians, Assyrians, and kindred peoples as a seal and amulet.
- to furnish with a cylinder or cylinders.
- to subject to the action of a cylinder or cylinders.
Candlecan•dle (kan′dl),USA pronunciation n., v., -dled, -dling.
- a long, usually slender piece of tallow or wax with an embedded wick that is burned to give light.
- something resembling a candle in appearance or use.
- (formerly) candela.
- Also called international candle. a unit of luminous intensity, defined as a fraction of the luminous intensity of a group of 45 carbon-filament lamps: used from 1909 to 1948 as the international standard.
- a unit of luminous intensity, equal to the luminous intensity of a wax candle of standard specifications: used prior to 1909 as the international standard. Abbr.: c., c
- burn the candle at both ends. See burn (def. 43).
- hold a candle to, to compare favorably with (usually used in the negative): She's smart, but she can't hold a candle to her sister.
- worth the candle, worth the trouble or effort involved (usually used in the negative): Trying to win them over to your viewpoint is not worth the candle.
- to examine (eggs) for freshness, fertility, etc., by holding them up to a bright light.
- to hold (a bottle of wine) in front of a lighted candle while decanting so as to detect sediment and prevent its being poured off with the wine.
Holdershold•er (hōl′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- something that holds or secures: a pencil holder.
- a person who has the ownership, possession, or use of something;
- a person who has the legal right to enforce a negotiable instrument.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Eastland Cylinder Pillar Candle Holders 6\ ( 10.5 Cylinder Vase Pictures Gallery #1). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 559 x 559. It's file size is only 19 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: 10.5 Cylinder Vase.
We would prefer to talk about some tips about workbench, before speaking about 10.5 Cylinder Vase. In this instance, there are a few considerations in choosing an office seat on your company you need to know and contemplate. Pick a guaranteed company office chairs, office chairs usually have a warranty of 2 years, both feet of the seat, hydraulic, along with the forearms of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Alongside that, sometimes we're baffled. To the other hand we also feel disgrace, office chairs where we have been there it's simply the design and colour have already been unsuitable, although Eastland Cylinder Pillar Candle Holders 6\ ( 10.5 Cylinder Vase Pictures Gallery #1) that we need while is essential.
Choose a couch according to the budget / needs of your firm. Change the color of one's furniture of the chair along with your preference and colour. Make sure to choose a couch that has a comfortable foam or delicate whenever you sit down.