Exceptional Door Frame Trim Nice Look #4 Name: IMG_7007.jpg Views: 7998 Size: 27.2 KB
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.door′less, adj.
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Trimtrim (trim),USA pronunciation v., trimmed, trim•ming, n., adj., trim•mer, trim•mest, adv.
- to put into a neat or orderly condition by clipping, paring, pruning, etc.: to trim a hedge.
- to remove (something superfluous or dispensable) by or as if by cutting (often fol. by off): to trim off loose threads from a ragged edge.
- to cut down, as to required size or shape: trim a budget; trim a piece of wood.
- [Aeron.]to level off (an airship or airplane) in flight.
- to distribute the load of (a ship) so that it sits well in the water.
- to stow or arrange, as cargo.
- to adjust (the sails or yards) with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to decorate or adorn with ornaments or embellishments: to trim a dress with fur.
- to arrange goods in (a store window, showcase, etc.) as a display.
- to prepare or adjust (a lamp, fire, etc.) for proper burning.
- to rebuke or reprove.
- to beat or thrash.
- to defeat.
- to dress or array (often fol. by up).
- to assume a particular position or trim in the water, as a vessel.
- to adjust the sails or yards with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to pursue a neutral or cautious policy between parties.
- to accommodate one's views to the prevailing opinion for reasons of expediency.
- trim one's sails. See sail (def. 11).
- the condition, order, or fitness of a person or thing for action, work, use, etc.
- the set of a ship in the water, esp. the most advantageous one.
- the condition of a ship with reference to its fitness for sailing.
- the adjustment of sails, rigging, etc., with reference to wind direction and the course of the ship.
- the condition of a submarine as regards buoyancy.
- a person's dress, adornment, or appearance.
- material used for decoration or embellishment;
- decoration of a store window for the display of merchandise;
- a trimming by cutting, clipping, or the like.
- a haircut that restores the previous cut to neatness without changing the hair style.
- something that is cut off or eliminated.
- [Aeron.]the attitude of an airplane with respect to all three axes, at which balance occurs in forward flight under no controls.
- [Building Trades.]finished woodwork or the like used to decorate or border openings or wall surfaces, as cornices, baseboards, or moldings.
- the upholstery, knobs, handles, and other equipment inside a motor car.
- ornamentation on the exterior of an automobile, esp. in metal or a contrasting color.
- pleasingly neat or smart in appearance: trim lawns.
- in good condition or order.
- (of a person) in excellent physical condition: Swimming is a good way to keep trim.
- [Obs.]good, excellent, or fine.
trim ′ly, adv.
trim ′ness, n.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Hi guys, this photo is about Exceptional Door Frame Trim Nice Look #4 Name: IMG_7007.jpg Views: 7998 Size: 27.2 KB. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 564 x 564. This photo's file size is just 32 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Door Frame Trim.
Exceptional Door Frame Trim Nice Look #4 Name: IMG_7007.jpg Views: 7998 Size: 27.2 KB can not be denied in the event the wooden floor is now ever more popular, perhaps has turned into a craze inside interior design's ball. Variety and various kinds are significantly mushrooming available in the market. This involves you to selectively pick what type of wood floors are of good quality. But unfortunately the majority of you are still confused in picking a pure timber ground with all the replica.
Obvious from your following concerns that often arise from consumers regarding the wooden flooring. From the previous article we can uncover wooden floors balanced for that household and before determining to select a floor, is highly recommended beforehand unknown destination using floor.
Floor goods are authentic wooden surfaces because so many timber floor products in the marketplace aren't all-wood. Here we illustrate three forms of wood flooring products noticed in the content as a thought in the collection. Here are three tips on choosing a natural timber surfaces: Door Frame Trim for example sheets of board of a particular size.