Harborhar•bor (här′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a part of a body of water along the shore deep enough for anchoring a ship and so situated with respect to coastal features, whether natural or artificial, as to provide protection from winds, waves, and currents.
- such a body of water having docks or port facilities.
- any place of shelter or refuge: The old inn was a harbor for tired travelers.
- to give shelter to;
offer refuge to: They harbored the refugees who streamed across the borders.
- to conceal;
hide: to harbor fugitives.
- to keep or hold in the mind;
entertain: to harbor suspicion.
- to house or contain.
- to shelter (a vessel), as in a harbor.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] harbour. har′bor•er, n.
- (of a vessel) to take shelter in a harbor.
Breezebreeze1 (brēz),USA pronunciation n., v., breezed, breez•ing.
- a wind or current of air, esp. a light or moderate one.
- a wind of 4–31 mph (2–14 m/sec).
- an easy task;
something done or carried on without difficulty: Finding people to join in the adventure was a breeze.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]a disturbance or quarrel.
- shoot or bat the breeze, [Slang.]
- to converse aimlessly;
- to talk nonsense or exaggerate the truth: He likes to shoot the breeze, so don't take everything he says seriously.
- (of the wind) to blow a breeze (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It breezed from the west all day.
- to move in a self-confident or jaunty manner: She breezed up to the police officer and asked for directions.
- to proceed quickly and easily;
move rapidly without intense effort (often fol. by along, into, or through): He breezed through the task. The car breezed along the highway.
- to cause to move in an easy or effortless manner, esp. at less than full speed: The boy breezed the horse around the track.
- breeze in, [Slang.]
- to win effortlessly: He breezed in with an election plurality of 200,000.
- Also, breeze into or out. to move or act with a casual or careless attitude: He breezed out without paying attention to anyone.
- breeze up, Atlantic States. to become windy.
MerrimackMer•ri•mack (mer′ə mak′),USA pronunciation n.
- a town in S New Hampshire. 15,406.
- a river in central New Hampshire and NE Massachusetts, flowing S and NE to the Atlantic. 110 mi. (175 km) long.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Howdy , this attachment is about Harbor Breeze Merrimack Ceiling Fan (4 Of 4) (lovely Merrimack Ceiling Fan Idea #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1062 x 597. This blog post's file size is just 88 KB. If You want to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Merrimack Ceiling Fan.
The lavatory is normally smaller, compared to additional locations in the home. In addition they tend to have multiple perspectives, therefore Harbor Breeze Merrimack Ceiling Fan (4 Of 4) (lovely Merrimack Ceiling Fan Idea #2) can be quite challenging. The variation between a good job as well as a negative job that really needs to become repainted depends generally to the colour and quality of the colour selected for the job. The shades used affect how the area is felt.
Utilizing dim shades makes the area search smaller and richer. The area is brightened up by vivid colors, and make it seem bigger. Moisture while in the bathroom's total amount is much greater than in additional rooms. Here is the main reason why paint is removed in appropriately colored bathrooms. It should enter deep enough to saturate the surface that is colored. This is determined by colour used's quality along with artwork methods.
Ensure the blobs neglect to remove effectively. Mud all surfaces to provide a superb groundwork for applying color. After priming, join should really be reclaimed before the fur that was last.
Before utilizing bathtub or the bath, wait a couple of days for the new Merrimack Ceiling Fan to be managed thoroughly. And also to decrease the risk of damage, constantly be sure abandon the door open once the toilet is not inuse, and to use the ventilator.
There are numerous colour accessible that contain ides while Merrimack Ceiling Fan which might be vulnerable to form and mold. However, usually, coloring created especially for the toilet is adequate. Ensure the location about the ceiling or wall that's typically included in the apparatus ought to be tightly-closed so as not to remove.
Than to address it remember, it truly is safer to stop the reason for the issue. Some opportunities the pipe, are more likely to trigger troubles in-time. They ought to instantly do caulking to prevent destruction later. Baseboard is another spot that will fail paint.