Lathelathe (lāᵺ),USA pronunciation n., v., lathed, lath•ing.
- a machine for use in working wood, metal, etc., that holds the material and rotates it about a horizontal axis against a tool that shapes it.
- to cut, shape, or otherwise treat on a lathe.
Tooltool (to̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement, esp. one held in the hand, as a hammer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- any instrument of manual operation.
- the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine.
- the machine itself;
a machine tool.
- anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.
- a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends;
- the design or ornament impressed upon the cover of a book.
- [Underworld Slang.]
- a pistol or gun.
- a pickpocket.
- [Slang]([vulgar]). penis.
- to work or shape with a tool.
- to work decoratively with a hand tool.
- to ornament (the cover of a book) with a bookbinder's tool.
- to drive (a vehicle): He tooled the car along the treacherous path.
- to equip with tools or machinery.
tool ′er, n.
- to work with a tool.
- to drive or ride in a vehicle: tooling along the freeway.
- tool up, to install machinery designed for performing a particular job: manufacturers tooling up for production.
tool ′less, adj.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Howdy , this image is about Lathe Tool Rack ( Lathe Tool Rack Pictures #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 891 x 594. It's file size is only 87 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Lathe Tool Rack.
Among the most common queries we consult is how do I paint my bathtub mirror? The bathrooms have benefits through the years and so are also the bathroom's focal-point. By remodeling your Lathe Tool Rack ( Lathe Tool Rack Pictures #6), you develop a great weekend task, paint the shower mirror with comparative convenience and takes only a few times of work and can bring lifestyle to the aged bathroom.
First we need to make bathroom case to do this you will need sandpaper screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver, eliminate the handles and remove all-the drawers from your present wardrobe. Next grab your sandpaper and a little bit of mud all done from your makeup showcase. Ensure the sand both sides of the restroom door. After you have concluded sanding the doorway, somewhat scrub the whole bathroom with mild detergent.
Another way to tidy-up your outdated bathroom is with the addition of new knobs towards the dresser and cabinet doorways. Furthermore updating the faucet with a much more modern and fresh style also can help revise your old Lathe Tool Rack.
It's time to paint-your case first till it starts, stirring the color. Next work with roller or a comb to equally cover the light colour onto all surfaces of the bathroom cabinet. Easier than to darken the task with one-layer of paint to use some light applications. Allow to dry for all hours or overnight reinstall your next and / or next colour layers.
Utilize a high quality primer to let the Lathe Tool Rack ( Lathe Tool Rack Pictures #6) t's external floor consult your local equipment retailer to get the proper primer on your task that is particular. Let before looking to paint your bathroom vanity the primer dried. Record from all edges around your toilet vanity never to get color on surfaces or your surfaces.
We now have colored back the dressing table within the toilet flooring that touches wall or the adjoining floor, changing handles and all doors, and reinserting all the accessories that were released in this procedure. Now could be a great time if it's not installed correctly to adjust the doorway in making the location of new screws to shut the door evenly so that tiny adjustment.