Folding Patio Doors Pictures Gallery #5 Bifold Doors Which Can Act Like Patio Doors In Case You Only Want To Go Into Pictures Gallery
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Bifoldbi•fold (bī′fōld′),USA pronunciation adj.
Also, bi′fold′ing. [bi-1 + -fold]
- capable of being folded into two parts, as with leaves that are hinged together: a bifold door; bifold shutters.
Cancan1 (kan;[unstressed]kən),USA pronunciation auxiliary v. and v., pres. sing. 1st pers. can, 2nd can or ([Archaic]) canst, 3rd can, pres. pl. can* past sing. 1st pers. could, 2nd could or ([Archaic]) couldst, 3rd could, past pl. could. For auxiliary v.: imperative, infinitive, and participles lacking. For v. (Obs.): imperativecan;
past part. could;
- to be able to;
have the ability, power, or skill to: She can solve the problem easily, I'm sure.
- to know how to: He can play chess, although he's not particularly good at it.
- to have the power or means to: A dictator can impose his will on the people.
- to have the right or qualifications to: He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to: Can I speak to you for a moment?
- to have the possibility: A coin can land on either side.
- [Obs.]to know.
Likelike1 (līk),USA pronunciation adj., (Poetic) lik•er, lik•est, prep., adv., conj., n., v., liked, lik•ing, interj.
- of the same form, appearance, kind, character, amount, etc.: I cannot remember a like instance.
- corresponding or agreeing in general or in some noticeable respect;
analogous: drawing, painting, and like arts.
- bearing resemblance.
- likely: 'Tis like that he's gone mad.
- about: The poor chap seemed like to run away.
- something like, [Informal.]something approaching or approximating: It looked something like this.
- in like manner with;
in the manner characteristic of: He works like a beaver.
- resembling (someone or something): He is just like his father. Your necklace is just like mine.
- characteristic of: It would be like him to forget our appointment.
- as if there is promise of;
indicative of: It looks like rain.
- as if someone or something gives promise of being: She looks like a good prospect for the job.
- disposed or inclined to (usually prec. by feel): to feel like going to bed.
- similar or comparable to: There is nothing like a cold drink of water when one is thirsty. What was he like?
- (used correlatively to indicate similarity through relationship): like father, like son.
- (used to establish an intensifying, often facetious, comparison): sleeping like a log.
such as: There are numerous hobbies you might enjoy, like photography or painting.
- like anything, very much;
with great intensity: He wanted like anything to win.
approximately: The house is more like 40 than 20 years old.
- likely or probably: Like enough he'll come with us. Like as not her leg is broken.
- as it were;
in a way;
- to a degree;
more or less: standing against the wall, looking very tough like.
- in the same way as;
as: It happened like you might expect it would.
- as if: He acted like he was afraid. The car runs like new.
- (used esp. after forms ofbeto introduce reported speech or thought): She's like, "I don't believe it," and I'm like, "No, it's true!"
- a similar or comparable person or thing, or like persons or things;
counterpart, match, or equal (usually prec. by a possessive adjective or the): No one has seen his like in a long time. Like attracts like.
ilk (usually prec. by a possessive adjective): I despise moochers and their like.
- the like, something of a similar nature: They grow oranges, lemons, and the like.
- the like or likes of, someone or something similar to;
the equal of: I've never seen the like of it anywhere.
- like to or liked to, [South Midland and Southern U.S.]was on the verge of or came close to (doing something): The poor kid like to froze.
- (used esp. in speech, often nonvolitionally or habitually, to preface a sentence, to fill a pause, to express uncertainty, or to intensify or neutralize a following adjective): Like, why didn't you write to me? The music was, like, really great, you know?
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Onlyon•ly (ōn′lē),USA pronunciation adv.
- without others or anything further;
exclusively: This information is for your eyes only.
- no more than;
just: If it were only true! I cook only on weekends.
- as recently as: I read that article only yesterday.
- in the final outcome or decision: You will only regret your harsh words to me.
- only too:
- as a matter of fact;
extremely: I am only too glad to go.
very: It is only too likely to happen.
- being the single one or the relatively few of the kind: This is the only pencil I can find.
- having no sibling or no sibling of the same sex: an only child; an only son.
- single in superiority or distinction;
the best: the one and only Muhammad Ali.
- but (introducing a single restriction, restraining circumstance, or the like): I would have gone, only you objected.
- [Older Use.]except;
but: Only for him you would not be here.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Gogo1 (gō),USA pronunciation v., went, gone, go•ing, n., pl. goes, interj., adj.
- to move or proceed, esp. to or from something: They're going by bus.
- to leave a place;
depart: People were coming and going all the time.
- to keep or be in motion;
function or perform as required: Can't you go any faster in your work?
- to become as specified: to go mad.
- to continue in a certain state or condition;
be habitually: to go barefoot.
- to act as specified: Go warily if he wants to discuss terms.
- to act so as to come into a certain state or condition: to go into debt; to go to sleep.
- to be known: to go by a false name.
- to reach, extend, or give access to: Where does this door go?
- to pass or elapse: The time went fast.
- to be applied, allotted, awarded, transferred, etc., to a particular recipient or purpose: My money goes for food and rent.
- to be sold: I have a bid of two dollars. Going! Going! Gone!
- to be considered generally or usually: He's short, as basketball players go.
- to conduce or tend: This only goes to prove the point.
- to result or end;
turn out: How did the game go?
- to belong;
have a place: This book goes on the top shelf.
- (of colors, styles, etc.) to harmonize;
be suited: Your tweed jacket would go well with these pants.
- to fit around or into;
be able to be extended, contained, inserted, etc.: This belt won't go around my waist.
- to be or become consumed, spent, finished, etc.: The cake went fast.
- to be or become discarded, dismissed, put aside, forgotten, etc.: Those practical jokes of yours have got to go!
- to develop, progress, or proceed, esp. with reference to success or satisfaction: How is your new job going?
- to move or proceed with remarkable speed or energy: Look at that airplane go!
- to make a certain sound: The gun goes bang.
- to be phrased, written, or composed: How does that song go?
- to seek or have recourse for a decision, verdict, corroboration, defense, etc.;
resort: to go to court.
- to become worn-out, weakened, ineffective, etc.: His eyesight is beginning to go.
- to die: The old man went peacefully at 3 a.m.
- to fail, break, or give way: The dike might go any minute.
- to come into action;
begin: Go when you hear the bell.
- to make up a quantity or content;
be requisite: Sixteen ounces go to the pound.
- to be able to be divided;
be contained as a mathematical element: Three goes into fifteen five times.
- to contribute to an end result: the items that go to make up the total.
- to have as one's goal;
intend (usually used in the present tense, fol. by an infinitive): Their daughter is going to be a doctor.
- to be permitted, approved, or the like: Around here, anything goes.
- to be authoritative;
be the final word: This is my house, and what I say goes!
- to subject oneself: Don't go to any trouble.
- (used in the infinitive as an intensifier to indicate the idea of proceeding, esp. with the expectation of serious consequences): He finally had to go ask for a loan.
- to urinate or defecate.
- to endure or tolerate: I can't go his preaching.
- to risk, pay, afford, bet, or bid: I'll go fifty dollars for a ticket, but no more.
- to move or proceed with or according to;
follow: Going my way?
- to share or participate in to the extent of (often fol. by a complementary substantive): to go halves.
- to yield, produce, weigh as a usable amount, or grow to: This field will go two bales of cotton.
- to assume the obligation, responsibility, or function of: His father went bail for him.
- to enjoy, appreciate, desire, or want: I could go a big steak dinner right now.
- to say;
declare (usually used in speech): I asked the clerk for my receipt, and he goes, "You don't need it.''
- go about:
- to occupy oneself with;
perform: The shoemaker goes about his work with a smile.
- [Naut.]to change course by tacking or wearing.
- go after, to attempt to obtain;
strive for: You'll never get what you want if you don't go after it energetically.
- go against, to be in conflict with or opposed to: It goes against the company's policy.
- go ahead, to proceed without hesitation or delay: If you want to use my car, go ahead.
- go along:
- to move or proceed.
- to accompany in travel.
- to agree;
concur: I can't go along with you on that idea.
- go and, to be so thoughtless, unfortunate, or silly as to: It was going to be a surprise but he went and told her.
- go ape over or for. See ape (def. 6).
- go around:
- to be often in company (often fol. by with): to go around with a bad crowd.
- to be sufficient for all: Is there enough food to go around?
- to pass or circulate, as in transmission or communication: The rumor is going around that he was forced to resign.
- go at:
- to assault;
- to begin or proceed vigorously: to go at one's work with a will.
- go back on. See back 2 (def. 9).
- go bananas. See bananas (def. 2).
- go by:
- to be disregarded or not taken advantage of: Don't let this chance go by.
- to be guided by or to rely upon: Don't go by what she says.
- go down:
- to decrease or subside, as in amount or size: Prices went down. The swelling is going down.
- to descend or sink: When does the sun go down?
- to suffer defeat: to go down fighting.
- to be accepted or believed: This nonsense goes down as truth with many persons.
- to admit of being consumed: This food goes down easily.
- to be remembered in history or by posterity.
- [Slang.]to happen;
occur: What's been going down since I've been away?
- to leave a university, permanently or at the end of a term.
- [Bridge.]to fall short of making one's contract.
- Slang (vulgar). to perform fellatio or cunnilingus.
- go down on, Slang (vulgar). to perform fellatio or cunnilingus on.
- go for:
- to make an attempt at;
try for: He is going for the championship.
- to assault.
- to favor;
like: It simply isn't the kind of life you would go for.
- to be used for the purpose of or be a substitute for: material that goes for silk.
- go for broke. See broke (def. 7).
- go for it, [Informal.]to pursue a goal with determination.
- go in for:
- to adopt as one's particular interest;
- to occupy oneself with;
engage in: Europeans in increasing numbers are going in for camping.
- go into:
- to discuss or investigate: Let's not go into the question of whose fault it was.
- to undertake as one's study or work: to go into medicine.
- go in with, to join in a partnership or union;
combine with: He asked me to go in with him on the purchase of a boat.
- go it alone, to act or proceed independently, without assistance, companionship, or the like: If you don't want to form a partnership, I'll go it alone.
- go native. See native (def. 18).
- go off:
- to explode, fire, or perform or begin to function abruptly: A gun went off in the distance.
- (of what has been expected or planned) to happen: The interview went off very badly.
- to leave, esp. suddenly: She went off without saying goodbye.
- to die.
- to deteriorate.
- [Slang.]to experience orgasm.
- go on:
- to happen or take place: What's going on here?
- to continue: Go on working.
- to behave;
act: Don't go on like that!
- to talk effusively;
- (used to express disbelief ): Go on, you're kidding me.
- to appear onstage in a theatrical performance: I go on in the middle of the second act.
- go out:
- to come to an end, esp. to fade in popularity: Silent movies went out as soon as the talkies were perfected.
- to cease or fail to function: The lights went out.
- to participate in social activities, on dates, etc.
- to take part in a strike: The printers went out yesterday in a contract dispute.
- [Rummy.]to dispose of the last card in one's hand by melding it on the table.
- [Cards.]to achieve a point score equal to or above the score necessary to win the game.
- go over:
- to repeat;
- to be effective or successful: The proposal went over very well with the trustees.
- to examine: The mechanic went over the car but found nothing wrong.
- to read;
- go the whole hog, to do something thoroughly or consistently: If you're getting a new amplifier, why don't you go the whole hog and get new speakers and a turntable, too?
- go through:
- to bear;
- to examine or search carefully: He went through all of his things but couldn't find the letter.
- to be successful;
be accepted or approved: The proposed appropriation will never go through.
- to use up;
spend completely: He went through his allowance in one day.
- go through with, to persevere with to the end;
bring to completion: It was perhaps the biggest challenge of her life, and she resolved to go through with it.
- go to!, [Archaic.]
- you don't say! I don't believe you!
- let's do it! come on!
- go together:
- to be appropriate or harmonious: The rug and curtains don't go together.
- [Informal.]to keep company;
court: They have gone together for two years.
- go to it, [Informal.]to begin vigorously and at once.
- go under:
- to be overwhelmed or ruined;
- (of a ship) to founder.
- go up:
- to be in the process of construction, as a building.
- to increase in cost, value, etc.
- to forget one's lines during a theatrical performance.
- to go to a university at the beginning of a term.
- go with, [Informal.]to keep company with;
date: He went with her for two semesters.Also, go out with.
- let go:
- to release one's grasp or hold: Please let go of my arm.
- to free;
- to cease to employ;
dismiss: Business was slack and many employees were let go.
- to become unrestrained;
abandon inhibitions: She'd be good fun if she would just let go and enjoy herself.
- to dismiss;
discard: Once he has an idea, he never lets go of it.
- let go with, to express or utter with abandon: He let go with a sudden yell.
- let oneself go, to free oneself of inhibitions or restraint: Let yourself go and get mad once in a while.
- to go, [Informal.](of food) for consumption off the premises where sold: coffee to go.
- the act of going: the come and go of the seasons.
- energy, spirit, or animation: a man with a lot of go.
- a try at something;
attempt: to have a go at winning the prize.
- a successful accomplishment;
success: to make a go of a new business.
- [Informal.]a business agreement;
bargain: Thirty dollars? It's a go.
- [Informal.]approval or permission, as to undertake or begin something: The boss gave us the go on the new project.
- [Boxing.]a bout: the main go.
- from the word "go,'' from the very start;
since the beginning.
- no go, [Informal.]
useless: We tried to get there by noon, but it was no go.
- not authorized or approved to proceed;
canceled or aborted: Tomorrow's satellite launching is no go.
- on the go:
- very busy;
active: She's always on the go.
- while going from place to place;
- (in calling the start of a race) start the race;
leave the starting line: On your mark! Get set! Go!
- functioning properly: two minutes before the satellite is to be launched and all systems are go.
Intoin•to (in′to̅o̅; unstressed in′tŏŏ, -tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- to the inside of;
in toward: He walked into the room. The train chugged into the station.
- toward or in the direction of: going into town.
- to a point of contact with;
against: backed into a parked car.
- (used to indicate insertion or immersion in): plugged into the socket.
- (used to indicate entry, inclusion, or introduction in a place or condition): received into the church.
- to the state, condition, or form assumed or brought about: went into shock; lapsed into disrepair; translated into another language.
- to the occupation, action, possession, circumstance, or acceptance of: went into banking; coerced into complying.
- (used to indicate a continuing extent in time or space): lasted into the night; far into the distance.
- (used to indicate the number to be divided by another number): 2 into 20 equals 10.
- interested or absorbed in, esp. obsessively: She's into yoga and gardening.
- in debt to: I'm into him for ten dollars.
- pertaining to a function or map from one set to another set, the range of which is a proper subset of the second set, as the function f, from the set of all integers into the set of all perfect squares where f(x) = x2 for every integer.
Hello peoples, this image is about Folding Patio Doors Pictures Gallery #5 Bifold Doors Which Can Act Like Patio Doors In Case You Only Want To Go Into. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 646 x 570. This blog post's file size is only 54 KB. Wether You decided to save This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Folding Patio Doors.
The toilet is usually smaller, in comparison to other rooms inside your home. In addition they tend to have multiple aspects, consequently Folding Patio Doors can be very difficult. The distinction between a good job and a poor job that needs to become repainted depends largely around quality and the color of the paint selected for that career. The hues used affect how a area is sensed.
Applying hues that are black makes the room appear richer and smaller. Brilliant colors make it appear greater, and jazz up the room. Humidity inside the bathroom's amount is much higher than in additional rooms. This is the main reason why paint is eliminated in precisely decorated bathrooms. It must enter deep enough to cover the surface that is colored. This is dependent upon coloring used's quality and also painting techniques.
There are numerous coloring accessible which contain mildew ides while Folding Patio Doors which are prone to form and mold. Nevertheless, typically, colour made especially for the bathroom is adequate. Make sure the region around wall or the limit that is often included in the equipment should be tightly-closed so as not to remove.