Food Shelf Life Testing #6 SlideShare
Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.food′less, adj.
Shelfshelf (shelf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. shelves (shelvz).USA pronunciation
- a thin slab of wood, metal, etc., fixed horizontally to a wall or in a frame, for supporting objects.
- the contents of this: a shelf of books.
- a surface or projection resembling this;
- [Physical Geog.]
- a sandbank or submerged extent of rock in the sea or river.
- the bedrock underlying an alluvial deposit or the like.
- See continental shelf.
- [Archery.]the upper part of the bow hand, on which the arrow rests.
- off the shelf, readily available from merchandise in stock: Any of those parts can be purchased off the shelf.
- on the shelf, [Informal.]
- put aside temporarily;
- without prospects of marriage, as after having broken an engagement.
Lifelife (līf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. lives (līvz),USA pronunciation adj.
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
- the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
- any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
- the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
- a living being: Several lives were lost.
- living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
- a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
- the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
- a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
spirit: a speech full of life.
- the force that makes or keeps something alive;
the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
- a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
- the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
- a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
- anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
- a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
- effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
- pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
- nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
- [Baseball.]another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
- (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
- as large as life, actually;
indeed: There he stood, as large as life.Also, as big as life.
- come to life:
- to recover consciousness.
- to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
- to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.
- for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels.Also, for one's life.
- for the life of one, as hard as one tries;
even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
- get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
- not on your life, [Informal.]absolutely not;
under no circumstances;
by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
- take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
- to the life, in perfect imitation;
exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.
- for or lasting a lifetime;
lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
- of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
- working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Testingtest1 (test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
Hi , this blog post is about Food Shelf Life Testing #6 SlideShare. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 653 x 505. It's file size is only 35 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Food Shelf Life Testing.
Because of the big event of the bedroom's importance, we should share the top bedroom styles. We should pick the layout and coloring that can create us accomplish peace of comfort and mind. Solace will be encouraged by a bedroom style that in a day that is chaotic. You will see by having a space with good Food Shelf Life Testing colour could be a luxury alone.
This color is so blends completely with components found in this bedroom We hope bedroom design with shade possibilities above might help you assess your house on the shade scheme that's most comfortable for you personally and the color palette. Of choosing the shade that was right, the bedrooms are smartly designed first. Choosing a color-scheme that you make you feel many comfy and like is the most critical factor that you need to consider. Don't neglect to be sure that whichever colour combo you select should correspond to every aspect in your bedroom.
When coupled together with the correct highlight shades like shades-of gold, light blue green Food Shelf Life Testing #6 SlideShare can be trendy shades for your bedroom. Shimmering components comfortable and could make your house more spectacular. It is the usage of yellow shade is the very best color for the bedroom and was spoton, not comforting although too brilliant.