9 pictures of Nursery Eyelet Curtains #7 Childrens-Gingham-Curtain-Thermal-Blockout-Eyelet-Ring-Top-
Nurserynurs•er•y (nûr′sə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- a room or place set apart for young children.
- a nursery school or day nursery.
- a place where young trees or other plants are raised for transplanting, for sale, or for experimental study.
- any place in which something is bred, nourished, or fostered: The art institute has been the nursery of much great painting.
- any situation, condition, circumstance, practice, etc., serving to breed or foster something: Slums are nurseries for young criminals.
Eyeleteye•let (ī′lit),USA pronunciation n., v., -let•ed or -let•ted, -let•ing or -let•ting.
- a small hole, usually round and finished along the edge, as in cloth or leather for the passage of a lace or cord or as in embroidery for ornamental effect.
- a lightweight fabric pierced by small holes finished with stitching and often laid out in flowerlike designs.
- a metal ring for lining a small hole;
- an eyehole in a wall, mask, etc.
- Also, oillet, oyelet, oylet. (in medieval architecture) a small aperture in a wall used as a window or loophole.
- a small eye.
- to make an eyelet in.
- to insert metal eyelets in.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Hello guys, this picture is about Nursery Eyelet Curtains #7 Childrens-Gingham-Curtain-Thermal-Blockout-Eyelet-Ring-Top-. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2894 x 3508. This blog post's file size is just 4163 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this article: Nursery Eyelet Curtains.
Your house usually has its persona. Also with cottages or the cottage are located in the UK. Don't desire to alter the building's design is too much, Nursery Eyelet Curtains types take on classic pad.
Never expected a result, beautiful! So that you can take care of a building's identity, Kitchen's custom Alex St Structure introducing a kitchen style in addition to the major building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, a pad operating out of Chelshire, the UK could be the building under consideration.
The bungalow was built in the 18th century and is today at night stage of renovation. In the place of looking to replicate the cottage's style, Alex Saint decided to develop an additional home style that will reduce the complete lodge's architectural change and preserve the smoothness with this household.