Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Woolwool (wŏŏl),USA pronunciation n.
- the fine, soft, curly hair that forms the fleece of sheep and certain other animals, characterized by minute, overlapping surface scales that give it its felting property.
- fabrics and garments of such wool.
- yarn made of such wool.
- any of various substances used commercially as substitutes for the wool of sheep or other animals.
- any of certain vegetable fibers, as cotton or flax, used as wool, esp. after preparation by special process(vegetable wool).
- any finely fibrous or filamentous matter suggestive of the wool of sheep: glass wool; steel wool.
- any coating of short, fine hairs or hairlike processes, as on a caterpillar or a plant;
- the human hair, esp. when short, thick, and crisp.
- all wool and a yard wide, genuine;
sincere: He was a real friend, all wool and a yard wide.
- dyed in the wool, inveterate;
confirmed: a dyed in the wool sinner.
- pull the wool over someone's eyes, to deceive or delude someone: The boy thought that by hiding the broken dish he could pull the wool over his mother's eyes.
Rugrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Greygrey (grā),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.t., v.i.
Grey (grā),USA pronunciation n.
Zane (zān),USA pronunciation 1875–1939, U.S. novelist.
- Charles, 2nd Earl, 1764–1845, British statesman: prime minister 1830–34.
- Sir Edward (Viscount Fallodon), 1862–1933, British statesman.
- Sir George, 1812–98, British statesman and colonial administrator: prime minister of New Zealand 1877–79.
- Lady Jane (Lady Jane Dudley), 1537–54, descendant of Henry VII of England; executed under orders of Mary I to eliminate her as a rival for the throne.
Hello , this picture is about Diamond Wool Rug 5' X 8' - Grey (amazing Grey Diamond Rug #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1900 x 1900. This photo's file size is only 480 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Grey Diamond Rug.
Besides Diamond Wool Rug 5' X 8' - Grey (amazing Grey Diamond Rug #4) mattress cushions are also an excellent piece to decorate your property. Listed below are on picking a right bed pillows, a few tips. Seek for motivation. Shop around the room you're to determine design items' kind properly. Select a coloring design that matches the type of your house, whether it's produced from the look of interior the carpet, along with a sofa. You also can, customize it type in furniture inside the room.
You can show cushion family room that's not merely lovely, but also cozy to utilize together with the selection of the Grey Diamond Rug watched a variety of considerations. Be sure to finish the living-room having a cushion other quality design products including ornamental lights, painting, to rugs that will maximize the wonder of the entire place is just an area berakitivitas you along with your complete household.
Find more tips that are wonderful. Excellent tips you may get using a pillowcase customize the appearance you want to pick together with the total style of the room. Choose the form of cosmetic pillowcases, have a large amount of color mixtures, and decorations if you'd like to show conventional designs. To get a newer layout, choose an easier design using a selection of shiny shades or basic.
Mix and fit. You'll want the bravery to show hues that mix more different to exhibit the design more distinctive decor objects. Try to mix and complement on each pillowcase to offer a far more congested but still in equilibrium, having a choice of shiny color mixtures, like, shade neutral or bright hues on a distinct colour.