Leonard Wyburd Egyptian Revival Four-Legged Mahogany Thebes Stool Circa . (lovely Ancient Egyptian Stools Design #10) Photos Album
EgyptianE•gyp•tian (i jip′shən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Egypt or its people: Egyptian architecture.
- [Obs.]of or pertaining to the Gypsies.
- a native or inhabitant of Egypt.
- the extinct Afroasiatic language of the ancient Egyptians. Abbr.: Egypt.
- a printing type having square serifs.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Hello peoples, this image is about Leonard Wyburd Egyptian Revival Four-Legged Mahogany Thebes Stool Circa . (lovely Ancient Egyptian Stools Design #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 633 x 633. This blog post's file size is only 40 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Ancient Egyptian Stools.
For some reason, before selecting curtains for that bedrooms in your home, these more in depth elaboration tips on how exactly to select the Ancient Egyptian Stools. Typically we understood the curtain is too big or also small to your window and put-up blinds at home. So begin to gauge the size of your place screen just before purchase blinds, this knowledge undoubtedly do not want you back. Measure the screen both thickness or the length of the window itself.
If the drapes will undoubtedly be useful for bedrooms, the types blinds hanging down could be the most suitable. When it comes to family area or toilet, the Leonard Wyburd Egyptian Revival Four-Legged Mahogany Thebes Stool Circa . (lovely Ancient Egyptian Stools Design #10) are sized bear may be the best suited.
Not only this, where the screen is found, we truly need and to assess width and the length of the wall. This is to find out whether you'll need a type of high blinds holding right down to contact little blinds that have a measurement bear or the ground. Curtains dimension was of course designed towards the functionality bedroom where the drapes is going to be placed in addition to modifying the size of the surfaces and the windows.