How Did Egyptian Folding Chairs End Up In Northern Germany? - SPIEGEL ONLINE (delightful Ancient Egyptian Stools #3) Photos Collection
Howhow1 (hou),USA pronunciation adv.
- in what way or manner;
by what means?: How did the accident happen?
- to what extent, degree, etc.?: How damaged is the car?
- in what state or condition?: How are you?
- for what reason;
why?: How can you talk such nonsense?
- to what effect;
with what meaning?: How is one to interpret his action?
- what?: How do you mean? If they don't have vanilla, how about chocolate?
- (used as an intensifier): How seldom I go there!
- by what title or name?: How does one address the president?
- at what price: How are the new cars going, cheaper than last year's models?
- by what amount or in what measure or quantity?: How do you sell these tomatoes?
- in what form or shape?: How does the demon appear in the first act of the opera? How does the medication come?
- and how! [Informal.]certainly! you bet!: Am I happy? And how!
- Here's how, [Informal.](used as a toast).
- how come? [Informal.]how is it that? why?: How come you never visit us anymore?
- how so? how does it happen to be so? why?: You haven't any desire to go? How so?
- the manner or way in which: He couldn't figure out how to solve the problem.
- about the manner, condition, or way in which: I don't care how you leave your desk when you go. Be careful how you act.
- in whatever manner or way;
however: You can travel how you please.
- that: He told us how he was honest and could be trusted.
- a question concerning the way or manner in which something is done, achieved, etc.: a child's unending whys and hows.
- a way or manner of doing something: to consider all the hows and wherefores.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter H.
EgyptianE•gyp•tian (i jip′shən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Egypt or its people: Egyptian architecture.
- [Obs.]of or pertaining to the Gypsies.
- a native or inhabitant of Egypt.
- the extinct Afroasiatic language of the ancient Egyptians. Abbr.: Egypt.
- a printing type having square serifs.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Endend1 (end),USA pronunciation n.
- the last part or extremity, lengthwise, of anything that is longer than it is wide or broad: the end of a street; the end of a rope.
- a point, line, or limitation that indicates the full extent, degree, etc., of something;
bounds: kindness without end; to walk from end to end of a city.
- a part or place at or adjacent to an extremity: at the end of the table; the west end of town.
- the furthermost imaginable place or point: an island at the very end of the world.
conclusion: The journey was coming to an end.
- the concluding part: The end of her speech had to be cut short because of time.
- an intention or aim: to gain one's ends.
- the object for which a thing exists;
purpose: The happiness of the people is the end of government.
- an outcome or result: What is to be the end of all this bickering?
- termination of existence;
death: He met a horrible end.
- a cause of death, destruction, or ruin: Another war would be the end of civilization.
- a remnant or fragment: mill end; ends and trimmings.
- a share or part in something: He does his end of the job very well.
- a warp thread running vertically and interlaced with the filling yarn in the woven fabric.
- either of the linemen stationed farthest from the center.
- the position played by this lineman.
- [Archery.]the number of arrows to be shot by a competitor during one turn in a match.
- [Cricket.]a wicket, esp. the one where the batsman is taking a turn.
- a unit of a game, as in curling or lawn bowling.
- [Kantianism.]any rational being, regarded as worthy to exist for its own sake.
- either half of a domino.
- [Knots.]the part of a rope, beyond a knot or the like, that is not used.
- at loose ends, without an occupation or plans;
uncertain: He spent two years wandering about the country at loose ends.
- at one's wit's end, at the end of one's ideas or mental resources;
perplexed: I'm at my wit's end with this problem.Also, at one's wits' end.
- end for end, in reverse position;
inverted: The cartons were turned end for end.
- end on, with the end next to or facing: He backed the truck until it was end on with the loading platform.
- end to end, in a row with ends touching: The pipes were placed end to end on the ground.
- go off the deep end, [Informal.]to act in a reckless or agitated manner;
lose emotional control: She went off the deep end when she lost her job.
- in the end, finally;
after all: In the end they shook hands and made up.
- keep or hold one's end up, to perform one's part or share adequately: The work is demanding, but he's holding his end up.
- make an end of, to conclude;
stop: Let's make an end of this foolishness and get down to work.
- make ends meet, to live within one's means: Despite her meager income, she tried to make ends meet.Also, make both ends meet.
- no end, [Informal.]very much or many: They were pleased no end by the warm reception.
- on end:
- having the end down;
upright: to stand a box on end.
successively: They talked for hours on end.
- put an end to, to cause to stop;
finish: The advent of sound in motion pictures put an end to many a silent star's career.
- the end, [Slang.]the ultimate;
the utmost of good or bad: His stupidity is the end.
- to bring to an end or conclusion: We ended the discussion on a note of optimism.
- to put an end to;
terminate: This was the battle that ended the war.
- to form the end of: This passage ends the novel.
- to cause the demise of;
kill: A bullet through the heart ended him.
- to constitute the most outstanding or greatest possible example or instance of (usually used in the infinitive): You just committed the blunder to end all blunders.
- to come to an end;
cease: The road ends at Rome.
- to issue or result: Extravagance ends in want.
- to reach or arrive at a final condition, circumstance, or goal (often fol. by up): to end up in the army; to end as a happy person.
- final or ultimate: the end result.
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Northernnorth•ern (nôr′ᵺərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward or situated in the north.
- directed or proceeding northward.
- coming from the north, as a wind.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to the North, esp. the northern U.S.
- north of the celestial equator or of the zodiac: a northern constellation.
- a person living in a northern region or country.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a four-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
ONLINEline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Howdy guys, this blog post is about How Did Egyptian Folding Chairs End Up In Northern Germany? - SPIEGEL ONLINE (delightful Ancient Egyptian Stools #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 782 x 586. This photo's file size is only 39 KB. If You decided to save This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Ancient Egyptian Stools.
If your How Did Egyptian Folding Chairs End Up In Northern Germany? - SPIEGEL ONLINE (delightful Ancient Egyptian Stools #3) seems claustrophobic due to the lack of lighting coming into the home, it requires great illumination on your lovely residence. The area illumination is among the straightforward ways to make your house that is tiny feel larger. In planning the home decor this needs to be achieved. Due to the light to become reviewed now is natural lighting from the sun, not the interior lighting which we outlined time ago.
One in creating a house, of the significant elements that really must be deemed is the lighting. Besides performing illuminate the area at the move in its time, right design of sunshine will also be in a position to produce a comfy appearance in addition to improve the search of the home.
If you such as the setting of the hot home having a great light that is natural and arrangements this Ancient Egyptian Stools with possibly a great idea for you. Develop you enjoy our design suggestions within this blog.
Another method you might be ready to include is always to produce immediate experience of the wall of your home. The lighting that's in the next room may move another bedroom. Some furnitures that are dark can even alter and add with additional furnitures that will replicate light. Moreover, home equipment's design will be the key.
The best Ancient Egyptian Stools at its primary have to be equitable. The light must not poor or too blinding. You can find before designing lighting natural light that we may come into a home interior can from surrounding windows overhead, three points you should consider, or it could be coming from the room next to your kitchen, family area, or bedroom.
Among the tips as possible utilize to incorporate light for How Did Egyptian Folding Chairs End Up In Northern Germany? - SPIEGEL ONLINE (delightful Ancient Egyptian Stools #3) is currently using solar hoses that replicate lighting from your own top, through the tube and into your home. Especially helpful inside the space of the house for storage or you have an attic or different ground above your kitchen. In this manner, the lighting so your area is going to be filled with natural light and the setting going straight to the room area becomes crowded locations.