MOPAR Automatic Transmission Gear Shift Knob - Chrome/Leather (exceptional Jeep Gear Shift Knobs Ideas #10) Pictures Album
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Geargear (gēr),USA pronunciation n.
- a part, as a disk, wheel, or section of a shaft, having cut teeth of such form, size, and spacing that they mesh with teeth in another part to transmit or receive force and motion.
- an assembly of such parts.
- one of several possible arrangements of such parts in a mechanism, as an automobile transmission, for affording different relations of torque and speed between the driving and the driven machinery, or for permitting the driven machinery to run in either direction: first gear; reverse gear.
- a mechanism or group of parts performing one function or serving one purpose in a complex machine: steering gear.
- implements, tools, or apparatus, esp. as used for a particular occupation or activity;
paraphernalia: fishing gear.
- a harness, esp. of horses.
- the lines, tackles, etc., of a particular sail or spar.
- the personal tools, clothing, and other possessions of a sailor.
- portable items of personal property, including clothing;
possessions: The campers keep all their gear in footlockers.
- wearing apparel;
clothing: The fashion pages of the Sunday paper are featuring the latest fall gear.
- armor or arms.
- in gear:
- [Mach.]in the state in which gears are connected or meshed: The car is in gear.
- in proper or active working order;
functioning continuously without trouble: Every department in this company must be in gear at all times.
- in or into high gear, in or into a state of utmost speed, activity, or efficiency: Military rearmament moved into high gear.
- out of gear, [Mach.]in the state in which gears are not connected or meshed: The engine is out of gear.
- shift or switch gears, to change one's attitude, course of action, methods, etc., in an abrupt, dramatic, or unexpected manner: In the middle of the second act the play shifts gears from comedy to tragedy.
- to provide with or connect by gearing.
- to put in or into gear.
- to provide with gear;
- to prepare, adjust, or adapt to a particular situation, person, etc., in order to bring about satisfactory results: The producers geared their output to seasonal demands.
- to fit exactly, as one part of gearing into another;
come into or be in gear.
- gear down:
- [Auto.]to shift the transmission of a vehicle to a lower gear: The truck driver geared down at the top of the hill.
- to reduce in scope or intensity: With less income you'll have to gear down your spending habits.
- gear up:
- to make or get ready for a future event or situation: Insiders say the senator is gearing up to run for governor.
- to get or put on equipment or clothing for a particular purpose: The hikers geared up for the long trek down the mountain.
- to arouse or excite, as with enthusiasm or expectation: The employees were geared up for a hard battle with management over working hours.
Shiftshift (shift),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to put (something) aside and replace it by another or others;
change or exchange: to shift friends; to shift ideas.
- to transfer from one place, position, person, etc., to another: to shift the blame onto someone else.
- to change (gears) from one ratio or arrangement to another.
- to change in a systematic way, esp. phonetically.
- shift gears. See gear (def. 11).
- to move from one place, position, direction, etc., to another.
- to manage to get along or succeed by oneself.
- to get along by indirect methods;
use any expediency, trick, or evasion to get along or succeed: He shifted through life.
- to change gears in driving an automobile.
- to undergo a systematic, esp. phonetic, change.
- to press a shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
- [Archaic.]to change one's clothes.
- a change or transfer from one place, position, direction, person, etc., to another: a shift in the wind.
- a person's scheduled period of work, esp. the portion of the day scheduled as a day's work when a shop, service, office, or industry operates continuously during both the day and night: She prefers the morning shift.
- a group of workers scheduled to work during such a period: The night shift reported.
- [Baseball.]a notable repositioning by several fielders to the left or the right of their normal playing position, an occasional strategy against batters who usually hit the ball to the same side of the field.
- a gearshift.
- a straight, loose-fitting dress worn with or without a belt.
- a woman's chemise or slip.
- [Football.]a lateral or backward movement from one position to another, usually by two or more offensive players just before the ball is put into play.
- a dislocation of a seam or stratum;
- a change in the position of the left hand on the fingerboard in playing a stringed instrument.
- a change or system of parallel changes that affects the sound structure of a language, as the series of related changes in the English vowel system from Middle English to Modern English.
- a change in the meaning or use of a word. Cf. functional shift.
- an expedient;
- an evasion, artifice, or trick.
- change or substitution.
- [Bridge.]See shift bid.
- (in crop rotation)
- any of successive crops.
- the tract of land used.
- an act or instance of using the shift key, as on a typewriter keyboard.
Knobknob (nob),USA pronunciation n., v., knobbed, knob•bing.
- a projecting part, usually rounded, forming the handle of a door, drawer, or the like.
- a rounded lump or protuberance on the surface or at the end of something, as a knot on a tree trunk.
- an ornamental boss, as of carved work.
- a rounded hill, mountain, or elevation on a ridge.
- to produce a knob on.
- to furnish with a knob.
- (in stone cutting) to knock off (excess stone) preparatory to dressing;
Hi guys, this picture is about MOPAR Automatic Transmission Gear Shift Knob - Chrome/Leather (exceptional Jeep Gear Shift Knobs Ideas #10). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 784 x 784. This image's file size is just 37 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Jeep Gear Shift Knobs.
Commit their free period after taken by active nights, drinking dairy espresso with buddies or family interact at home is just a pleasant atmosphere as well as a predicament. Occasions temperature regain your power having a lot of memories of camaraderie and recover vitality to struggle the stress of the work.
A MOPAR Automatic Transmission Gear Shift Knob - Chrome/Leather (exceptional Jeep Gear Shift Knobs Ideas #10) may reveal of decorating your family room, the personal style. Should you be someone who has a contemporary home layout, you may choose diverse modern coffeetable for your home. Contemporary coffee table showing particular style.
Modern coffeetable affects the decor is magnificent and classy to look at of the house. It's better for you to understand the various variations and types of modern coffee-table on the internet, if you would like to put a modern coffee-table inside the livingroom.