Aviatora•vi•a•tor (ā′vē ā′tər, av′ē-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pilot of an airplane or other heavier-than-air aircraft.
Wingwing (wing),USA pronunciation n.
- either of the two forelimbs of most birds and of bats, corresponding to the human arms, that are specialized for flight.
- either of two corresponding parts in flightless birds, which may be rudimentary, as in certain ratite birds, or adapted for swimming, as in penguins.
- one of the paired, thin, lateral extensions of the body wall of an insect, located on the mesothorax and the metathorax, by means of which it flies.
- a similar structure with which gods, angels, demons, etc., are conceived to be provided for the purpose of flying.
- an arm of a human being, esp. a baseball player's pitching or throwing arm.
- a means or instrument of flight, travel, or progress.
- the act or manner of flying.
- something resembling or likened to a bird's wing, as a vane or sail of a windmill.
- one of a pair of airfoils attached transversely to the fuselage of an aircraft and providing lift.
- both airfoils, taken collectively.
- a part of a building projecting on one side of, or subordinate to, a central or main part.
- either of two forward extensions of the sides of the back of an easy chair.
- either of the two side portions of an army or fleet, usually called right wing and left wing, and distinguished from the center;
- an administrative and tactical unit of the U.S. Air Force consisting of two or more groups, headquarters, and certain supporting and service units.
- (in flight formation) noting a position to the side and just to the rear of another airplane.
- [Fort.]either of the longer sides of a crownwork, uniting it to the main work.
- (in some team games) any one of the positions, or a player in such a position, on the far side of the center position, known as the left and right wings with reference to the direction of the opposite goal.
- the platform or space on the right or left of the stage proper.
- See wing flat.
- an ala: the wings of the sphenoid.
- any leaflike expansion, as of a samara.
- one of the two side petals of a papilionaceous flower. See diag. under papilionaceous.
- either of the parts of a double door, screen, etc.
- the feather of an arrow.
- a faction within a political party, as at one extreme or the other: conflict between the right wing and the left wing.
- one of the far side areas of the hold of a merchant vessel.
- a fender of an automobile, truck, bicycle, or other vehicle.
- on the wing:
- in flight, or flying: a bird on the wing.
- in motion;
active: Scouts are on the wing in search of a new talent.
- take wing:
- to begin to fly;
take to the air.
- to leave in haste;
depart: Our resolutions to economize swiftly took wing.
- under one's wing, under one's protection, care, or patronage: She took the orphan under her wing.
- to equip with wings.
- to enable to fly, move rapidly, etc.;
lend speed or celerity to.
- to supply with a winglike part, a side structure, etc.
- to transport on or as on wings.
- to perform or accomplish by wings.
- to traverse in flight.
- to wound or disable in the wing: to wing a bird.
- to wound (a person) in an arm or other nonvital part.
- to bring down (as a flying bird) by a shot.
- to throw;
lob: He winged a ball through the neighbor's window.
- to brush or clean with a wing.
- [Theat.]to perform (a part, role, etc.) relying on prompters in the wings.
- to travel on or as if on wings;
soar: They are winging to the coast.
- wing it, to accomplish or execute something without sufficient preparation or experience;
improvise: He had no time to study, so he had to wing it.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Hi there, this attachment is about Aviator Wing Desk ( Aviator Wing Desk Great Pictures #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 696 x 469. It's file size is only 52 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Aviator Wing Desk.
But gray is just a simple colour that seems nonetheless simple to fit with colors that are different more distinction. So the chosen colour Aviator Wing Desk is suitable for people who desire to utilize neutral colors like white, but less. You have to contemplate these methods and considerations in picking color mixtures, to obtain the blend right coloring colour. Select a color to paint the surfaces a vibrant color combinations of gray.
The brilliant colors are intended here's not so stunning brilliant shade, as the perception will be basically created by the color mixture of Aviator Wing Desk with hues that are dazzling tacky. Pick colors which are shiny. For instance, lightblue, lawn green, red, among others. Although the combination with additional colors which can be richer or restricted, but the correct blend should be chosen by you.