Servicesserv•ice1 (sûr′vis),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -iced, -ic•ing.
- an act of helpful activity;
aid: to do someone a service.
- the supplying or supplier of utilities or commodities, as water, electricity, or gas, required or demanded by the public.
- the providing or a provider of accommodation and activities required by the public, as maintenance, repair, etc.: The manufacturer guarantees service and parts.
- the organized system of apparatus, appliances, employees, etc., for supplying some accommodation required by the public: a television repair service.
- the supplying or a supplier of public communication and transportation: telephone service; bus service.
- the performance of duties or the duties performed as or by a waiter or servant;
occupation or employment as a waiter or servant.
- employment in any duties or work for a person, organization, government, etc.
- a department of public employment, an administrative division of a government, or the body of public servants in it: the diplomatic service.
- the duty or work of public servants.
- the serving of a sovereign, state, or government in some official capacity.
- the armed forces: in the service.
- a branch of the armed forces, as the army or navy: Which service were you in during the war?
- [Ordn.]the actions required in loading and firing a cannon: service of the piece.
- Often, services. the performance of any duties or work for another;
helpful or professional activity: medical services.
- something made or done by a commercial organization for the public benefit and without regard to direct profit: Certain books are published at a loss as a public service.
- Also called divine service. public religious worship according to prescribed form and order.
- a ritual or form prescribed for public worship or for some particular occasion: the marriage service.
- the serving of God by obedience, piety, etc.: voluntary service.
- a musical setting of the sung portions of a liturgy.
- a set of dishes, utensils, etc., for general table use or for particular use: a tea service; service for eight.
- See answering service.
- the serving of a process or writ upon a person.
- tarred spun yarn or other small stuff for covering the exterior of a rope.
- (in tennis, badminton, handball, etc.)
- the act or manner of putting the ball or shuttlecock into play;
- the ball or shuttlecock as put into play.
- the mating of a female animal with the male.
- at someone's service, ready to be of help or use to someone;
at one's disposal: You will have an English-speaking guide at your service.
- be of service, to be helpful or useful: If we can be of service, do not hesitate to call.
- of service;
- of, pertaining to, or used by servants, delivery people, etc., or in serving food: service stairs; the service pieces in a set of dishes.
- supplying aids or services rather than products or goods: Medicine is one of the service professions.
- supplying maintenance and repair: He operates a service center for electrical appliances.
- of, for, or pertaining to the armed forces of a country or one of them: a service academy.
- charged for providing service: a service fee of 15 percent on the restaurant check.
- providing, authorizing, or guaranteeing service: a service industry; a service contract.
- to make fit for use;
restore to condition for service: to service an automobile.
- to supply with aid, information, or other incidental services.
- (of a male animal) to mate with (a female animal).
- [Finance.]to pay off (a debt) over a period of time, as by meeting periodic interest payments.
BCBC, Scuba Diving.
- buoyancy compensator.
- British Columbia, Canada (approved for postal use).
- basso continuo.
- Also, bcc blind copy: used as a notation on the carbon copy of a letter or other document sent to a third person without the addressee's knowledge.
bills for collection.
- Bachelor of Chemistry.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
- bass clarinet.
- battery commander.
- before Christ (used in indicating dates).
- British Columbia.
5. The abbreviation b.c. "before Christ'' is always placed after a date or century:Cleopatra lived from 69 to 30 b.c.The war took place in the first century b.c.See also A.D.
- British Columbia, Canada (approved for postal use).
Hi there, this post is about Perinatal Services BC ( Infant White Stool #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1469 x 1524. This blog post's file size is only 319 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Infant White Stool.
This type's benefits are authentic and organic. Color-correction can be carried out through a means of varnish. Nevertheless, this type of wood floor price present somewhat substantial as it is made of wood items that are solid. The installation trigger chemical scents from finishing and typically requires a long time.
The advantages of manufactured wood flooring is usually termed engineered parquet is along the way are created such that the common problems that frequently occur in strong wood such as decline and folding doesn't happen, how the technology technique coating where the layers of wood fixed with hemp direction opposite to each other layers, the top coating is made of venner (layers of wood).
This kind of product is not resilient to water. Where top of the covering resembles timber concept created from a kind of plastic, this type of lumber is really a clone of the first wooden floors. Because it is made of plastic-type so as greater damage on resistance. But when you crave a comfortable setting with organic motifs produced from the original Infant White Stool Ground is obviously not the choice that is right.